NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, jackflap said:

Sancho be worth a punt?

Not at the fee that Man U would want, or the wages he'd ask for, I'd suspect. 

Man Utd has been the graveyard for quite a few promising careers in recent times. Really we want players who would see us as an upward move.

The Liverpool Echo don’t seem able to write an article without referencing us at the moment. 

Heady days, would love Thuram to sign for us just to send the cunts into meltdown.

Edited by Whitley mag

5 minutes ago, LV said:

They are so perfectly rattled. I love it. 

I know two absolutely sound Liverpool fans but as a majority I find them intolerable. Klopp definitely rattled by us, I hope we muller them next season.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

2 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I know two absolutely sound Liverpool fans but as a majority I find them intolerable. Klopp definitely rattled by us, I hope we muller them next season.

You’ve done well to find two 

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

Not at the fee that Man U would want, or the wages he'd ask for, I'd suspect. 

Man Utd has been the graveyard for quite a few promising careers in recent times. Really we want players who would see us as an upward move.

I reckon Eddie would turn him into a world beater again but he’s apparently on £350k a week at ManUre. He’ll just see his contract out there or go on loan - no one is picking that wage bill up

20 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

They’re trying to find a rivalry with us - they feel threatened - a bit like Everton for the last couple of seasons. Maybe it’s a scouser thing.

I remember people saying they would prefer Liverpool to get CL over Man Utd. I don't understand how everyone doesn't detest their entire existence tbh. The most uniquely awful fanbase going.

Just now, Skeletor said:

I remember people saying they would prefer Liverpool to get CL over Man Utd. I don't understand how everyone doesn't detest their entire existence tbh. The most uniquely awful fanbase going.

I would have preferred that, seems many are too young on here to remember Man Utds arrogance and entitlement, it's easy to forget now because of how they've fallen, but I do still wish them shite times.

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I would have preferred that, seems many are too young on here to remember Man Utds arrogance and entitlement, it's easy to forget now because of how they've fallen, but I do still wish them shite times.

Liverpool were exactly the same in the 80s by all accounts.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

No wonder we dropped interest at that price 

Isak cash.

Big gamble for them. He has all the attributes to be successful, but he'll need to kick on after an indifferent season. Plus you have all the risks attached to buying attacking talent from that league. 

Being a petty guy, naturally I hope he flops hard.

He looks an intelligent footballer only concern I’d have is whether he’s cut out to play wide right in the PL. He doesn’t seem the quickest and might be more suited to a floating 10 role, he’s certainly not going to replace Salah’s goal tally for them.

I suspect he’s going to be in their midfield 3, breaking from midfield playing nice slide rule passes and the odd screamer from outside the box. His 6 goal Bundesliga tally doesn’t suggest he’s prolific.

6 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Suspect he'll be well worth it, hope not though. 

Liverpool were getting some momentum towards the end of last season, and this lad looks classy. I think they'll be Man City's closest challengers next season.

11 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Liverpool were getting some momentum towards the end of last season, and this lad looks classy. I think they'll be Man City's closest challengers next season.

I agree

Sure there was talk of us wanting 2 elite players so if Szobloszai, Barella and Tonali are the level we're looking at then I think it's safe to say we haven't been publically linked with our next major target.