Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Chelsea have played a blinder to be fair, lowish buy back fee, if the player does well and the want him they get him, or southampton move him on but have to charge a daft amount and Chelsea pick up a wedge, I wouldn't be surprised if loads of their ex players are on similar agreements hence why they let them go fairly cheaply, also southampton probably didn't think the would go down and their finances take a hammering.

Horses for courses and all that but we paid £12m for Trippier, a multi league proven, established full international with more caps than JD Sports.

Anything over £15m looks towards the riskier end of the chart for me given his recent injury history…

Evening all, here’s a video detailing everything you need to know about Tino Livramento and why he’s a shrewd signing for Newcastle in under 3 minutes for those interested. I hope you find this useful and I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have that spring to mind, cheers and enjoy your week!

Edited by footywithuti

3 minutes ago, footywithuti said:

Evening all, here’s a video detailing everything you need to know about Tino Livramento and why he’s a shrewd signing for Newcastle in under 3 minutes for those interested. I hope you find this useful and I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have that spring to mind, cheers and enjoy your week!

We haven't signed him

3 minutes ago, footywithuti said:

How many forums do you post on with relevant transfer news videos? You must be putting the hours in 

Footy with urinary tract infection?

12 minutes ago, footywithuti said:

Is the focus on dribbling?

Can't blame them for wanting top dollar for their stars but reality needs to kick in at some point. They've been relegated and need to overhaul their squad, some will move on and a lot more need to come in and they're going to need money to do that, they can't stick to their guns for much longer before they've wasted their time holding on for daft money, they'll cave and negotiate soon. 

21 minutes ago, midds said:

Remember that Sissoko team picture taken about a week before we sold him on? :lol:

He looked like the angriest man in the world

That's Minhosa's avatar, no? 

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

That's Minhosa's avatar, no? 

Yep, that's the one. You can see him mentally accepting £10k a week less as the realisation sets in that he's about to start against Fulham unless he gets his arse out asap. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Yep, that's the one. You can see him mentally accepting £10k a week less as the realisation sets in that he's about to start against Fulham unless he gets his arse out asap. 

I'm sure there was talk at the time that he'd play in the Reading home match after we lost the first two. :lol:

1 minute ago, Beth said:

We've already got four right backs at the club. Unless he can play LB as well I don't see the point of this one at all.

He’s better than three of them.