Tino Livramento

Yorkie

He was brilliant, especially in that second half

He pretty much nullified Grealish and then Doku too, which is impressive

That last ditch tackle on Nunes was delightful too 

Him performing so well means we have the luxury of being really selective with Trippier and his workload

12 minutes ago, La Parka said:

Apart from getting too close to Doku one or twice he was unbelievable. 

And Doku is elite 1v1. That turn was class. He’ll rip a defender 5 times this season. 

I wonder how good he is in the air. He’s a tall lad. If he’s useful in the air Howe might fancy Trips at LB on occasion to get Tino into the side. 

i’l repeat while he was defensively great. I was more impressed with his all round footballing ability.  He’s a proper footballer. Good touch. Good decisions. Sharp passing.  Technique. Etc.  

You can see why we were so keen on him, seems to have that elite mentality built into him already. Won’t over react after one incredible performance but this kid is potentially our future starting RB and so far has shown all the reasons why. 

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

You can see why we were so keen on him, seems to have that elite mentality built into him already. Won’t over react after one incredible performance but this kid is potentially our future starting RB and so far has shown all the reasons why. 

To be fair, it’s not one performance, he regularly produced these displays for Southampton as well.

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

To be fair, it’s not one performance, he regularly produced these displays for Southampton as well.

I’m sure he did and that’s why we went in for him, can’t say I saw a lot of him outside of their games vs us. Without trying to sound like that, it’s a different game putting in 7/8 out of tens every week in our first choice back 4 rather than looking good in Southamptons. The kids clearly got it and has only just returned from a long term injury, he’s going to grow here and we’ll see what he’s capable of long term.

Edited by Nine

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

i’l repeat while he was defensively great. I was more impressed with his all round footballing ability.  He’s a proper footballer. Good touch. Good decisions. Sharp passing.  Technique. Etc.  

Yeah, he can really play. Looked very cool and calm too.

Excited to see how he comes along.