Tino Livramento: will miss remainder of season with ankle injury

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, NoU said:

I don’t think it’s impossible that Howe plays Tino in another Position than RB, 

Tbf, after Wednesday, Eddie can play any cunt anywhere he fucking likes. 😜😍

Edited by Groundhog63

6 minutes ago, NoU said:

I don’t think it’s impossible that Howe plays Tino in another Position than RB, especially with all our injuries and games. 

But it is really hard for us to say whether it will happen or not, when we don’t see him every day in training. 

To me he does have a lot of qualities that could make him a decent backup midfielder/winger. 

Aye, Howe has literally just claimed he was trailing Matt Targett as a CM but Trippier at LB or Tino on the wing is apparently fantasy [emoji38]

Edited by Hanshithispantz

38 minutes ago, Dr. TC said:

One of Trippier's many important contributions for us is his attacking assist and crossing. Putting him on the left significantly nerfs that.

I think Tino has played on the left before, and crossing is less important to his game. If anything, he should be starting there.

A big argument against moving him to LB is his understanding and link up play with Miggy.  They've spent a lot of time working on it in training.

Tino at left back is viable imo because his strengths lie in 1v1 defending and his progression comes from ball carrying rather than passing, so it matters less which side he’s on. Trippier at left back on the other hand makes absolutely no sense because you reduce all of his passing angles for progression and he is by far and away our chief progressor of the ball.

43 minutes ago, wormy said:

Could always try Tino in that DM role after the premature ending of the Targett experiment.

Looks like he's got the engine and an eye for a ball. Schar-esque.

Played there before has Tino - so it’s not unfamiliar 

By the looks of it he’s more versatile than Hall - but is a few years older than him and slightly more experienced 

Remember him being quality on the ball for the saints, but I've been really surprised and impressed with how good his defending is. He's played against three tricky wingers in Grealish, Garnacho and Martinelli and has probably only been done once or twice. Extremely impressive. 

Consistently looks like one of our best players whenever he gets on the pitch.

Gonna be hard to keep leaving him out.

Saw today that Trippier can more than do Burn's job at LB, while also providing us with far more quality on the ball in tight spaces.

No reason that Trippier at LB and Livramento at RB shouldn't become a pretty common lineup for us.

Edited by Shak