Tino Livramento

Yorkie

To be honest, watching his performance tonight makes it incredibly frustrating that we've been playing with a centre half at left back this season, and have been running Trips into the ground at right back. 

He's clearly more than ready. He looked the only player tonight who wasn't phased by the occasion. 

9 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I can’t fathom why we run Trippier into the ground to this extent when we’ve got him. 

Because for the most part Howe likes to wait until players are fully on board tactically and bedded in before playing them, we've also been on a really good run, these two Dortmund games aside. 

Just to be absolutely clear, anyone wanting Tino to play RB over Trippier for anything other than freshness reasons, wants their heads checked. Trippier has been one of the best right backs in the world for like 3 seasons now and up until recently was in the form of his life.

Tino can slot in at left back and I'm sure he will excel there during Burns absence and make the position his own but let's not create a problem that doesn't exist.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Just to be absolutely clear, anyone wanting Tino to play RB over Trippier for anything other than freshness reasons, wants their heads checked. Trippier has been one of the best right backs in the world for like 3 seasons now and up until recently was in the form of his life.

Tino can slot in at left back and I'm sure he will excel there during Burns absence and make the position his own but let's not create a problem that doesn't exist.

Or put Trippier at LB after the international break. No too fussed but Liv has earned his chance.