Harvey Barnes

khay

53 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Watched his "all goals for Leicester" vid on youtube. His finishing is sublime and he is scoring an equal amount with each foot. Think he would be would be a great addition

Yep. Saw it the same way. He's basically going to bring everything that the likes of Miggy and Maxi don't provide on a regular enough basis. Maybe not as flamboyant or exciting as ASM, but I'll bet he can go past players when he needs to as well.

59 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Pretty sure it's linked to other deals hence the hold up.

ASM out and Barnes in for a profit is good business.

Gives us more to spend on our next target.

Just get it done, want some news on this now!🤪😄

2 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Pretty sure it's linked to other deals hence the hold up.

I thinks it more us playing hard ball. We have a price we won't exceed (that is below Leicester's valuation) and a player who wants to come here over all other clubs.  It's now a case of who will give in first.  I fancy our chances of 'winning' this one and getting him for our valuation.

4 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

His eye for goal is superb. 

Prepared to go left or right as well, which makes him very difficult to block. 

Still seems very one footed. Not quite as obvious but like a mirror image of Miggy.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Still seems very one footed. Not quite as obvious but like a mirror image of Miggy.

I thought that about him but if you watch the compilations he's actually scored loads with his left foot considering he's played exclusively on one side. I think he's actually pretty two footed.

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Haddaway lad he's banging them in with ease with both tootsies. Genuinely two footed player. 

In fact watching that sky sports video half of them are crackers with his left [emoji38]

It's clearly his swinger technique wise but he's definitely very competent with his left which is a massive threat. Totally different to Miggy who won't even use his right at all.

Be great if he could mix it up and play both sides, despite all previous evidence saying he's never played on the right.

Edited by ponsaelius

Guest reefatoon
Just now, dave s said:

I reckon he would be a class signing for us. A direct winger with an end product, a proper threat on the break. Exactly what we need. 

Bruno likes this