Harvey Barnes

khay

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Barnes spotted heading North from Leicester on the backroads on a Lime scooter. It’s going to take some time.

And has booked into a newcastke hotel as Barney Harves, just to throw us off the scent

5 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Still think this is a NUFC smokescreen special. 

I thought Maddison was the smokescreen.

Maybe he was the smokescreen for the smokescreen...?!?

So no real news today then??‍♂️?

1 hour ago, Toon No9 said:

I thought Maddison was the smokescreen.

Maybe he was the smokescreen for the smokescreen...?!?

So no real news today then??‍♂️?

Posted it in the transfer rumours thread, but Mike McGrath has reported there's constant dialogue between the clubs and he expects a fee to be there or there abouts by the the of the week.

7 hours ago, Teslact said:

As Maddison was to Tonali, maybe Barnes is to Brennan Johnson (given his apparent availability but no public links yet).

If we are shopping at Forest to help their FFP I'd rather we went for Morgan Gibbs-White. Brennan is probably more a fit for our needs though. 

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

If we are shopping at Forest to help their FFP I'd rather we went for Morgan Gibbs-White. Brennan is probably more a fit for our needs though. 

Don’t think Forest are answering any of our calls at this point. [emoji38]

8 hours ago, OCK said:

Maybe he's not very good at writing his name

It might be that Barnes is lined up and all of the details sorted, but we are awaiting (a) getting an outgoing to a similar position; (b) a push at an alternative; (c) B needing A. 

Not showing my Welsh bias at all ? but would love Johnson here, not at £60m though. Think he is a real exciting talent.

Gibbs-White as well. Thought Forest massively overpaid last season but they’ll easily flip him for at least £15m profit. Covers Wood then ?

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Here man, what’s gannin on in here? Been playing Traitors and getting my arse handed to me, any actual developments in this transfer?

Allegedly still negotiating a fee with Leicester.