Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester City (27/09/23)

Disco

4 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Pep , the wee scamp, also had a chat with Joelinton. 

I think that’s bad manners on his part. A discourtesy towards his fellow manager. He knows how that looks and just thinks he’s above the usual conventions.

13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Bruno being able to play out in a crowded midfield changed the game as Tonali and others were unable to handle it first half

He always just seems to have so much time on the ball. Makes it seem so easy take the ball under pressure, get his head up and play a pass. We miss him greatly when he’s not in the team

7 hours ago, The Prophet said:

To be fair he had a decent chat with Joelinton too.

He was asking how shit the City midfield was that big Joe could juat demolish them single handedly on his return from injury.

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, prefabtoon said:

The Away draw against Man Utd,  looks Suspiciously  like  FA interference once again, but I look at it like its an opportunity for pay back time.

HWTL. :celb:

Quite a bit of crack about it being rigged like.

Don legit looks in the bowl, finds 16 and pulls it out after holding on to it for a moment while he spun the rest.

Fine with it though when we smash them.

4 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Ps Guardiola is a dirty cunt. Hockling all night ??

There was an owld bloke who walked past me in the Gallowgate who hockled on the steps inside the ground on his way to the pisser/bar, then hockled on the same steps on his way back. Never seen owt like it - it was rammed both times he did it. Dirty bastard. 

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Pretty amazing that we had a Dummett, Miley, Hall and Murphy starting as locals/boyhood toon fans and then Anderson was able to get on the pitch too. 5 of them. 

It's incredible really. When you add Longstaff and Burn, I'd be shocked if another team in any of the top leagues had more locals/fans playing for them.

Edited by pedro111