Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Everything about Tonali just doesnt feel right. Didnt wana leave Milan, struggling with performances, not fully fit, missing training sessions. Pray to god he eventually settles but just doesnt feel right. Can't blame the club for taking a chance signing him, hes obviously got immense talent. Longstaff is obviously alot more vital to the midfield than i ever thought. 

1 minute ago, WinstonFC said:

Everything about Tonali just doesnt feel right. Didnt wana leave Milan, struggling with performances, not fully fit, missing training sessions. Pray to god he eventually settles but just doesnt feel right. Can't blame the club for taking a chance signing him, hes obviously got immense talent. Longstaff is obviously alot more vital to the midfield than i ever thought. 

He is playing in a new league and has been struggling with fitness recently. Give him time (e.g Gordon). He wouldnt have come if he was dead against leaving Milan.

3 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

We’ve seen a few times that players take a time to settle in here and learn the systems, squad etc. Longstaffs form is allowing him to take a backseat a little. 

2 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

Struggling with performances is a bit of an exaggeration. He’s not been fit due to injury and he didn’t look fit against City constantly feeling his thigh etc.

4 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

They only have 12 points from the first 7 games in that farmers league mind , they are obviously a very good team but that is a very underwhelming start to the season.

Against that, we seem to have players dropping like flies, all key players as well. Botman, Barnes, Joelinto and Willock are all out, and both our strikers have some sort of injury niggles.