Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

34 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Different strokes…. but I like the Bridge Hotel, Castle Garth. Good beer, lots of chatter, and great views out the back (particularly good if you indulge in a tab or two—talking cigarettes here, young folk). 

lovely sitting out the back there in the summer

21 minutes ago, hakka said:

I'm absolutely gutted. I thought the game was on last night so had everything lined up to watch at home to myself, then had my wtf moment when it clicked why I couldn't find it on TV at start of game when reading this thread :lol: 

I've agreed to go cinema to watch fucking Expendables 4 with my girlfriend and her dad for his birthday, which basically runs parallel to the game tonight. :anguish:

I feel so stupid.

Just dump her. I'm sure she's lovely, but ...

23 minutes ago, hakka said:

I'm absolutely gutted. I thought the game was on last night so had everything lined up to watch at home to myself, then had my wtf moment when it clicked why I couldn't find it on TV at start of game when reading this thread :lol: 

I've agreed to go cinema to watch fucking Expendables 4 with my girlfriend and her dad for his birthday, which basically runs parallel to the game tonight. :anguish:

I feel so stupid.

World's biggest cuck. Watch the fuckin match man. 

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Annoyingly my access to the match is uncertain too. First day on holiday; ironically in France. Wonder what the general opinion of PSG is en Toulouse...?

Consistently get battered by them so probably not great fans of them. Get yourself out, a mate watched in an English pub the London something last year for our games. Obviously that was for league matches so god knows tonight ha

Worst movie I think I have ever seen besides Les Miserable. There is no expendables without Barney all the way through and what happened to Arnold Swartzneger and where are the new expendables that got tattoos from the last movie. It wasn't funny without Barney and Christmas. I love the expendables and Jason Stathem, beside Barbie, one of the worst movie for this series I have ever seen. Where as the little Asian Guy? I love the tough bouncer girl and the computer geek. They all were made expendables in the last movie. Why change it to people we don't know. It was awful, slow and get rid of Megan Fox. She is an idiot and we do not need her in the movie. She was fine for transformers, but that was 20 years ago. Now she looks like a botox, implant queen and stupid lines they gave her.! Do not waste you money; what a pure disappointment.

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Annoyingly my access to the match is uncertain too. First day on holiday; ironically in France. Wonder what the general opinion of PSG is en Toulouse...?

More of a rugby town. Try Dubliners on Avenue Marcel Langer, was there for a pint last time i visited my mates who live there. Loads of pubs will be showing the match and the French will be on the whole rooting for the French team. You can try allomatch to find somewhere close by otherwise the big Irish pubs in the centre are your best bet.