Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

12 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Really hope Mbappe is fit.

I get the sentiment but I really don’t. He’ll tear us apart, and force us to sit very deep. I understand wanting to see the best players but I want to progress too. If that Milan game ya anything yo go by, it’s going too be difficult.

10 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I get the sentiment but I really don’t. He’ll tear us apart, and force us to sit very deep. I understand wanting to see the best players but I want to progress too. If that Milan game ya anything yo go by, it’s going too be difficult.

He certainly tore apart Clermont Foot last night

Hello Newcastle fans 

Sorry for my English, I'm a Paris fan.

I'd like to know how you're going to play on Wednesday? For psg, it's a habit to have a bad game in the league before playing a champions league game. 

Mbappé scores goals but he's bad in the game. Without Zaire Emery and Ugarte, we don't have a midfield - both are very strong.

4 minutes ago, parisien75 said:

Hello Newcastle fans 

Sorry for my English, I'm a Paris fan.

I'd like to know how you're going to play on Wednesday? For psg, it's a habit to have a bad game in the league before playing a champions league game. 

Mbappé scores goals but he's bad in the game. Without Zaire Emery and Ugarte, we don't have a midfield - both are very strong.

Welcome. We don't know, really, this is all very new to the club. We played okay against Milan but were holding on - we'll likely go for it a bit more at home but I'm expecting a very tough game.

Nos meilleurs joueurs au début de la saison sont Ugarte, Hakimi, Hernandez, Zaire emery, Marquinhos . Puis Vitinha et Mbappe.

Enrique est toujours à la recherche du bon système à l'avant.

Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas Zaire Emery, il a 17 ans et capitaine de l'équipe de France des moins de 21 ans, et Deschamps a dit qu'il surveillait déjà de près le lui en vue de le sélectionner pour l'équipe senior.

1 minute ago, parisien75 said:

Nos meilleurs joueurs au début de la saison sont Ugarte, Hakimi, Hernandez, Zaire emery, Marquinhos . Puis Vitinha et Mbappe.

Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas Zaire Emery, il a 17 ans et capitaine de l'équipe de France des moins de 21 ans, et Deschamps a dit qu'il surveillait déjà de près le lui en vue de le sélectionner pour l'équipe senior.

That's easy for you to say.

Looking at the Milan team that played against us and then the team PSG put out at the weekend you could argue Mbappe aside that Milan team is better.

They seem to have gone backward in the last couple of years. Or perhaps they are just now focusing less on the "names" and more on the team as a whole.

9 minutes ago, parisien75 said:

"Our best players at the start of the season are Ugarte, Hakimi, Hernandez, Zaire emery, Marquinhos. Then Vitinha and Mbappe. Enrique is always looking for the right system up front. For those who don't know Zaire Emery, he's 17 and captain of the France under-21 team, and Deschamps said he was already keeping a close eye on him with a view to selecting him for the senior team. ."

We will be stretched to the limit on Wednesday like, playerwise from the bench. 

Pope

Tripps

Burn

Schar

Lascelles

Bruno (rest maybe) 

Longstaff (rest maybe) 

Tonali

Gordon (suspension rest after) 

Miggy

Isak (rest maybe) 

Subs=

Karius 

Dummet

Livramento

Target

Anderson (could start) 

Miley

Murphy

Hall

Forgive me if I've missed some soundbites but do we know for certain Botman and Wilson are going to be out? Was keeping my fingers crossed he may have held them back yesterday with an eye on being ready for this.

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

Forgive me if I've missed some soundbites but do we know for certain Botman and Wilson are going to be out? Was keeping my fingers crossed he may have held them back yesterday with an eye on being ready for this.

Howe said Wilson may be back before the international break, which gives him a chance. Botman not back till after.

I suspect Wilson will return against West Ham, he won't miss that game [emoji38].

It's more a case of whether Miggy starts or Murphy and Anderson/Tonali.

Pope

Trippier  Lascelles   Schar   Burn

Bruno

Longstaff           Tonali

Murphy                               Gordon

Isak

My guess.