West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 8/10/23 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

5 hours ago, TRon said:

Forgot about Anderson, that would make more sense. So main worry would be up front then, Isak will start, but he's patched up, and not sure we have any cover unless Wilson is on the bench as Gordon is also out for this game.

image.thumb.png.83a9102194be2c4f7c7cfc39cd9d6545.png

4 hours ago, Smal said:

I reckon Murphy probably comes in for Gordon. We’re so light in midfield and left wing now that having Anderson on the bench able to cover both in case of injury/tactical necessity makes sense imo.

I think this is a shout. 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Looking at the gallery the club put up of training, fairly certain the teams going to be:

Dubravka

Livramento

Lascelles

Dumett

Burn

Miley

Anderson

Ritchie

Manquillo

Murphy

Targett

:dog:      :laugh:

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

image.thumb.png.83a9102194be2c4f7c7cfc39cd9d6545.png

Yeah, not sure about that either. Big Joe's tended to look more of a goal threat when he's playing left midfield than when he's up front. I'll still take him any day over Murphy though, God forbid.

West Hams potential front six.

Alvarez

Ward-Prowse    Soucek

Bowen                              Paqueta 

Kudus

Not to be sniffed at.

We will have to be at our best IMO.

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Looking at the gallery the club put up of training, fairly certain the teams going to be:

Dubravka

Livramento

Lascelles

Dumett

Burn

Miley

Anderson

Ritchie

Manquillo

Murphy

Targett

Big shoutout to Mr Raspberry Jamaal Lascelles doing 40kg on the bent over one arm row. Probably just warming up as well. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Wilson on the podcast admitted that Newcastle United would 'have to keep Moysey guessing' as he hinted at a role from the bench. Wilson, who has a prolific record against the Hammers, said: "I might not make it, you never know, I might be there. I have to keep Moysesy guessing. You don't know if I'm going to walk through the stadium. If he sees me walking through the tunnel it's a problem. You know - you see me enter that stadium, it's a wrap for you man!

"You should be worried. My record speaks for itself. It's inevitable, isn't it? Just like the sun rises in the morning, Wilson scores against West Ham. It's one of those things, it's part of life. We'll both [Wilson and Antonio] probably be on the bench."