Newcastle United vs. Borussia Dortmund - 25/10/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Is there any decent write up on Dortmunds recent performance and how they play? I’ve not paid any attention to the German league this season. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/23/dortmund-go-to-newcastle-unbeaten-in-bundesliga-but-are-they-any-good

https://theathletic.com/4946088/2023/10/10/bundesliga-terzic-dortmund?source=user-shared-article (from a couple weeks back)

So excited and nervous for this one.

The whole group felt like a fun adventure before PSG, but now it feels like we have a genuine chance of getting through with a win tonight. Some real jeopardy now.

Dortmund will also be thinking they are playing for their CL survival, so expecting this to be edgy.

Tonali to get a hat trick in the 1st half, and come off at half time when his ban will be announced.

It’s chill though because Longstaff comes on as his replacement and hits in 4, with Joelinton on the sidelines begging Howe to put him on, because he feels like he can get 5.

In all seriousness though, I’m much more nervous today than I have been recently for this.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Tonali to get a hat trick in the 1st half, and come off at half time when his band will be announced.

It’s chill though because Longstaff comes on as his replacement and hits in 4, with Joelinton on the sidelines begging Howe to put him on, because he feels like he can get 5.

In all seriousness though, I’m much more nervous today than I have been recently for this.

I suppose being in a band will keep him occupied.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Tonali to get a hat trick in the 1st half, and come off at half time when his band will be announced.

Thinking of Band names:

The High Roller Fix? 

Tonalis Spreaders?

The Tour Gang?

Edited by 54

2 minutes ago, Joelintoon said:

This day at graft is dragging! Love the nervous excitement is back again, just hope the atmosphere tonight is on par with PSG. Roll on 4.30pm.....

Should be. After PSG expectations will be higher. Hopefully another memorable night under the lights for those lucky enough to go. Now let’s show them what this intensity malarky is all about!  :indi:

Still find it hard to believe that this time 2 years ago we were nailed on to be relegated to the Championship and here we are now, sat top of a Champions League group containing AC Milan, PSG, and Borussia Dortmund.

I still struggle to take it all in if I'm being totally honest.

2 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Still find it hard to believe that this time 2 years ago we were nailed on to be relegated to the Championship and here we are now, sat top of a Champions League group containing AC Milan, PSG, and Borussia Dortmund.

I still struggle to take it all in if I'm being totally honest.

Edit: Damn its not ignore me

Edited by Fezzle
wrong