League Cup Quarter Final - Chelsea (a) -19/12/23 @ 8pm (live on SkySports)

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I mean, there were 14 possibilities there and the only 2 scenarios worse than that one would have been Liverpool (A) followed by Liverpool (H). :lol:

So there was a 21% chance of a draw being this bad or worse?

Hardly proof of a fix. :lol:

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I mean, there were 14 possibilities there and the only 2 scenarios worse than that one would have been Liverpool (A) followed by Liverpool (H). :lol:

West Ham are better than Chelsea at the minute man.

Kudus, Bowen, moments of magic from Paqueta and Ward Prowses set pieces worry me more than anything Chelsea does in attack.

3 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Takes the shine off the night again just like the last round ffs

We got drawn against a right shower of shit last time though :lol:

Chelsea are shite and think this competition is still beneath them, will be fine.

Just now, KaKa said:

West Ham are better than Chelsea at the minute man.

Kudus, Bowen, moments of magic from Paqueta and Ward Prowses set pieces worry me more than anything Chelsea does in attack.

I'd have fancied us there. This is probably Chelsea's one chance of a trophy and they have no Europe. 

Just now, Andybiotics said:

Can they not just get the National Lottery machine out and use that? Too many times pundits will check to see what number they pick out.

Bring back the velvet bag.

Just now, Dokko said:

Chelsea cant even be arsed to perform in the league. Half their players won't have even heard of the league cup. It's a good prem team away draw as you're going to get. 

Aye but their B team will be 100% fresh and worth about £600 million.

Still, enjoy the ride, we can beat them with a Krafth/Dummett defence, all good.

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Really? :lol: Literally the best draw they could have gotten to get themselves to the semi-finals.

Spose. Guess I just thought from their point of view they'd feel like they've earned a glamour tie, that they're probably unlikely to get now. But aye, amazing if they get to the semis.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I'd have fancied us there. This is probably Chelsea's one chance of a trophy and they have no Europe. 

Yeah, but have you seen Chelsea try to score goals? 

Their defence can also be got at too.

For me personally, I'd rather face the current Chelsea. They are so young too.

Could see us bully them.

5 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Really? :lol: Literally the best draw they could have gotten to get themselves to the semi-finals.

Spose. Guess I just thought from their point of view they'd feel like they've earned a glamour tie, that they're probably unlikely to get now. But aye, amazing if they get to the semis.