Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Tuned into talkSHITE for the first time in years for no good reason, immediately turned off after first NUFC fan saying ‘we do it against the big teams, it is the little ones we drop points to, always been the way’

Fuck me - what’s Howe’s record vs bottom half clubs again?

Talkshite is listened too by white van drivers who read the sun, and signed the Facebook campaign for Jeremy Clarkson to become PM.

20 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

The Lego haired prick hasn’t learned from last year has he. His emotions cost his team the league. There is a difference between Mourinho style deflection and openly being a stropy toddler. Grow up you bellend

The only thing that makes me nervous is that after Klopp’s strop Liverpool got some generous reffing and we had 40+ consecutive fouls against us without a single yellow card for the oppo until right at the end of the Palace game. Really hope Arsenal don’t get the same courtesy.

Toss up between tonight and Wednesday as to which result I enjoyed the most this season... arteta is insufferable and the brother in law is a gooner and he is seething texting all match about how corrupt the PL is and how "Middle Eastern Money is steering every thing"[emoji38] makes this result result even sweeter,

chance of making the last 16 in the CL, Great chance of making another cup final and perhaps going further, and were not doing to bad in the league either are we ? Highest points total in the PL after 11 games since 11/12 I believe,

Fantastic days these are :aww: 

What a fucking team we are. I don't think I'll ever see a Newcastle team I adore more. 

The effort, the commitment, the buying into Newcastle United and what we are from this group of players is unreal. Absolutely every one of them fights for the badge, the club and the fans. They're probably not the most talented squad we've ever had, nor will they be going forward but fuck me could you ask anything more? 

Brilliant result l and thoroughly deserved. Arsenal barely had a clear cut chance.

Just now, Pilko said:

Who here thinks Eddie is more of a laugh than Mikel?

Aaah that's mental, come off it...

Just now, Pilko said:

Who here thinks Eddie is more of a laugh than Mikel?

Aaah that's mental, come off it...

Oooh Mikel. Just wants to popular as the new Arsenal boss. Love me 

pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

:lol:

"VAR was basically invented to overturn any decision that goes against the mags and to overturn any decision that goes for the opposition of the mags. Football is absolute shite now, barely have any interest unless we are playing even then my mind wanders."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-v-arsenal-kick-off-1730-sky-sports-main-eventsky-sports-premier-leaguesky-sports-ultra-hd.1619076/page-37

The sad inbred cunts are having as big a meltdown on there as what Arteta is, fucking glorious