Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I can see him being dropped and their number 2 having a stormer

Ten Häagen-Dazs already confirmed he's starting, no?

I see the fat as fuck autocorrection my phone made and I refuse to fix it.

57 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Bout time Trippier scored to be fair.

His free kick drought is odd. Although he did his crossbar recently, I keep thinking he should be scoring more given how many he scored in his first 20 odd games. Was the City one at home over a year ago the last one he scored? Or am I forgetting a more recent one.

If we hadn't have played all our best players for 98 minutes in Paris with 30 of them with our backs against the wall I'd be confident we'd wipe the floor with these at home. Given the circumstances I am worried we'll struggle to see the game out.

when was the last time we were such clear favourites against Man U?

despite being below them in the table

plus having more injuries and less options to rotate

doesn't sit well with me.

Edited by Ginola14

Anyone think Howe will change the first 11?

Was wondering if he might give Hall a start? Or give Krafth or Dummett a go?    

Trying to imagine a way he might give someone in the midfield rest. All I come up with was pushing Livramento or Hall forward. Or play Ritchie.

2 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Great man manager that guy, literal Bruce levels of players under buses. 

He of course never said anything of the sort. :lol: he backed Onana publicly the same way he backed Maguire publicly. 

Think Man U are due to be absolutely bummed daft. 

Saturday night, under the lights, crowd after blood following the PSG game, an extra days rest, Howe will have the cunts fired right up...

4-0, with Ten Hag sacked afterwards. 

"Manchester United did some good things going forward against Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but they also did some bad things at the back. Newcastle United will feel hard done by after the way they lost to Paris St-Germain on Tuesday and I think we'll see a strong performance from them back at St James' Park. Eddie Howe's side hammered Chelsea at home last weekend and I think they will overrun Manchester United too. This could be a difficult evening for Erik ten Hag, and the end of his side's run of good results in the league.

Sutton's prediction: 3-1"

The BBC actually pay Chris Sutton for expert analysis like this,

1 hour ago, GideonShandy said:

"Manchester United did some good things going forward against Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but they also did some bad things at the back. Newcastle United will feel hard done by after the way they lost to Paris St-Germain on Tuesday and I think we'll see a strong performance from them back at St James' Park. Eddie Howe's side hammered Chelsea at home last weekend and I think they will overrun Manchester United too. This could be a difficult evening for Erik ten Haagen-Dazs, and the end of his side's run of good results in the league.

Sutton's prediction: 3-1"

The BBC actually pay Chris Sutton for expert analysis like this,

Fucking hell