Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Hopefully batter these cunts again. 

Late Saturday night kick off under the lights, carrying a sense of injustice in with us from last night, hope it's fucking rocking. 

Another 3 points is a big ask from the squad but no reason to believe it won't be another top class performance from whoever starts. 

10 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Hopefully batter these cunts again. 

Late Saturday night kick off under the lights, carrying a sense of injustice in with us from last night, hope it's fucking rocking. 

Another 3 points is a big ask from the squad but no reason to believe it won't be another top class performance from whoever starts. 

IMG_5174.png.2dc62f6f39c7dc0ae742352a1d1c0bf0.png

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hopefully we can at least have longstaff on the bench, concerned about Isak having to start again he looked done last night.

They all looked fooked. Bruno was exhausted with about ten minutes left. Get in the ice bin bonny lad! 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Surely we'll have to rotate where we can for this one? Doesn't look like anyone's coming back but I'd happily see Krafth thrown in for Lascelles or Trippier for instance. Hall for Gordon maybe; AG is starting to look dead on his feet and, for me, was the one most visibly struggling to keep up with their pace and movement. He probably got away with a pen that would never have materialised as an incident had he kept up with his runner in the first place. Not slagging him, he understandably needs a rest. 

No doubt our style of play is taxing on the players. But Gordon just had 2 weeks off and has played 2 game since. With a 4 day break compared to a 3 day break for Man U and a flight from Turkey, we should have a physical advantage. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Surely we'll have to rotate where we can for this one? Doesn't look like anyone's coming back but I'd happily see Krafth thrown in for Lascelles or Trippier for instance. Hall for Gordon maybe; AG is starting to look dead on his feet and, for me, was the one most visibly struggling to keep up with their pace and movement. He probably got away with a pen that would never have materialised as an incident had he kept up with his runner in the first place. Not slagging him, he understandably needs a rest. 

If history is any indication, I don't think so

I don’t expect us to rotate much if at all, just one look at the bench from the last two games says there is no other starting options and no one that’s out will be back to full fitness in time. 

I think we’ll grind it out with the same 11 for this and then re assess for Everton.

Edited by Nine

hope Galatasaray gives them a high tempo game. if they lose they are out of CL which is embarrassing for them from a group like this.

how many points would they have vs a PSG, Dortmund, Milan trio, not much if they struggle vs Galata and Copenhagen.

best for us if they finish 3rd and go few round in EL getting themselves tired onwards Feruary every Thursday.