Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

9 hours ago, hakka said:

His free kick drought is odd. Although he did his crossbar recently, I keep thinking he should be scoring more given how many he scored in his first 20 odd games. Was the City one at home over a year ago the last one he scored? Or am I forgetting a more recent one.

Pretty sure the Man City one was the last one yeah.

RB Manquillio/Ashby/Krafth 

CB Botman

CB Burn

LB Targett

RM Longstaff

CM Tonali

LM Willock/Anderson 

RWF Murphy

CF Wilson

LWF Barnes 

Maybe we could put these out to play on sat and give the other lads a rest, it certainly doesn't look weak and would likely get the win we need. 

It really puts things in perspective how well we've done this season and it's a miracle we are currently still in all competitions.

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

CB Botman

CB Burn

LB Targett

RM Longstaff

CM Tonali

LM Willock/Anderson 

RWF Murphy

CF Wilson

LWF Barnes 

Maybe we could put these out to play on sat and give the other lads a rest, it certainly doesn't look weak and would likely get the win we need. 

It really puts things in perspective how well we've done this season and it's a miracle we are currently still in all competitions.

I mean that's probably an upper mid-table side alone. :lol:

Starting line-up i'm guessing will be the same as mid-week? Though would be tempted to put Hall at LB, Tino at RB and give Trippier a bit of a rest, doubt that would happen though.

Lets play the bench game, i'll go:

Dubs, Karius, Hall, Dummett, Krafth, Ritchie, Parkinson, Diallo, Ndiweni

A bit better then last week, but still grim.

Edited by 54

3 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

CB Botman

CB Burn

LB Targett

RM Longstaff

CM Tonali

LM Willock/Anderson 

RWF Murphy

CF Wilson

LWF Barnes 

You can also add in Minteh and Kuol - it's absolutely incredible how well we've done!

24 minutes ago, BShearer said:

We deffo need to test Onana with some long shots, he is very shaky now, we just need to get it on target from outside the box few times.

Apart from Schar and Trippier they are all fluffy shooters. 

4 hours ago, BShearer said:

We deffo need to test Onana with some long shots, he is very shaky now, we just need to get it on target from outside the box few times.

I’m sure the fans at the game will give this guy some grief all game to try unsettle him, atmosphere in general should be fantastic.

Absolutely giddy for this. Up at 6 to leave the highlands, meeting mates in Edinburgh for lunch pints and then hopefully see us smash these under the lights…and all with nee kids. HTL!!!

20 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Absolutely giddy for this. Up at 6 to leave the highlands, meeting mates in Edinburgh for lunch pints and then hopefully see us smash these under the lights…and all with nee kids. HTL!!!

Enjoy mate, have a great day :)