FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

I will say, I love watching derby games where I’m not that fussed about the result and can just enjoy the aggro. Hate our own derbies.

Your team should be far too strong. Just need to hope that Bruno or Joelinton don’t go radge at some point.

1 minute ago, ScottishMagpie said:

turned off this build up shite.  will turn back over near kick off.  

Yeah I’m not even attempting to watch the build up.

13 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Mines just gone upstairs to play fortnite. I'm in two minds to drag him back down to suffer, or be a good dad and just let him be. 😂

Mines away to Newcastle on the piss, couldn't eat his breakfast though.

I'll of course be happy to beat those scruffs. The only thing certain today is that they'll show that fucking Ronnie Radford goal against Hereford.

I understand these lot are up in arms as some season ticket holders have been displaced for our 6000 supporters. They'll just have to shit on someone else's seats!

Just now, gbandit said:

Chris Waddle is such a shit analyst 

He's such a Steve Bruce type. Cliche producing nob head.

Speaks like a mackem too.

Think it's our best line up available really, as good as Miley has been, I'd not gamble him by throwing him straight into this. I reckon he will come on though and dominate the game.

This game feels like it's the perfect game for trippier to return to form, and while livramento has had some great games, I can't see Burn not being at 150% for it, his leadership and drive could be instrumental here 

12 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

Don't recognise any of their players [emoji38]

The only one I would have recognised is Bellingham, because of his brother, but they didn't use his actual name

Does anyone honestly know much about this current Sunderland side? 

I only seen them on the EFL highlights show thats late on itv, a few times here and there. 

I hear Jack Clarke is their best player, Pritchard probably with more experience and Bellingham only because his brother is world famous. 

Agree with above. Perfect for Trippier and coolness on the ball.

Joelinton will smash them up.

P.S, don't get sent off.

6 minutes ago, Bada Bing said:

Waddle forgetting the 8-0 at Sheffield United...

Yeah, said we'd won one away game all season which was against Man Utd in the LC. 

Find it insane that pundits confidently rattle off completely wrong facts that any fan would correct them on. If you don't know then don't guess :lol:

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Does anyone honestly know much about this current Sunderland side? 

I only seen them on the EFL highlights show thats late on itv, a few times here and there. 

I hear Jack Clarke is their best player, Pritchard probably with more experience and Bellingham only because his brother is world famous. 

Clarke is their best player. Been playing on the left, but might be targeting burn as our weakness at the back. If so, livra would make more sense.

Jobe is decent, but isn't a patch on miley.

Ballard is a Big imposing CB, proper throwback and will look to leave a mark on our players.

Patterson is a good keeper at that level, pickford lite. 

Roberts is a miss for them. Tricky direct winger who cuts inside and gets a shot away. Would torture burn.