Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, BullyDogs said:

It's not throwing people under the bus it's stating the obvious or are we not allowed to criticise at all

If a player is shit he's shit and that keeper is shit

Fans can be shit then by the same definition and a lot of our fans support is shitter than any players.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

No complaints. Absolute abject shite. We're obviously knackered but if that's the inevitable end result, you have to mix it up a bit and have some planning. Depressing seeing a team we know we can blast away at full strength pull out the tricks and flicks because we're nowhere near it.

Dubravka: 3

Trippier: 4

Lascelles: 5

Schär: 4.5

Livramento: 5

Bruno: 5

Joelinton: 4

Miley: 5.5

Gordon: 5

Isak: 5

Almiron: 3

Those ratings are very generous. What did Isak do to be one of our better players?

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

No complaints. Absolute abject shite. We're obviously knackered but if that's the inevitable end result, you have to mix it up a bit and have some planning. Depressing seeing a team we know we can blast away at full strength pull out the tricks and flicks because we're nowhere near it.

Dubravka: 3

Trippier: 4

Lascelles: 5

Schär: 4.5

Livramento: 5

Bruno: 5

Joelinton: 4

Miley: 5.5

Gordon: 5

Isak: 5

Almiron: 3

It honestly pains me to say it but Trippier is a 1 for me.  He's been awful lately.

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

I've been critical of Pope for his kicking in the past, but this game has really emphasised the importance of starting position, which he is excellent at. 

De Gea isn't looking like such a bad idea now