Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

9 minutes ago, wormy said:

Better chance at a deeper run would probably improve our coefficient more for next time than a last 16 knockout in the CL, too.

If we manage to stay in either competition, whatever happens it doesn't restart until February. If we haven't got enough of a squad back to manage it then I imagine we've got much bigger problems to worry about. :lol:

We'd get 5 points for reaching the next round of the CL, then you get 1 point for each round you go beyond that. The KO rounds of the EL is just 1 point per round. In both cases you get 2 points extra for a win or 1 for a draw.

Someone can take the maths from there I'm sure [emoji38]

edit - source is HERE

Edited by Keegans Export

Just now, black_n_white said:

Let’s qualify for the knockout stages and bring in a marquee signing in Jan!

I heard Mbappe might be looking for a change of scenery if PSG don't make it out of their group. 

1 hour ago, WideopenMag said:

Think people will certainly be gutted if PSG look like winning their game like.

shouldn’t do as they are more than capable of throwing it away, particularly how incentivised Dortmund are 

If someone had offered us still being in with a shout at game-week 6, when the draw was made - many of us would have taken it there and then.  Still lots to play for  - just hope the crowd roar the lads on to victory, come what may.

I'm gonna go for 2-1 to us.

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Bench looking a lot stronger :thup:

Does a lot for the confidence knowing that players aren’t going to be dead at 70 mins having to drop back and mount zero attacks. Having Isak to come off the bench is huge, let’s hope he goes full pelt when he comes on. Miley will come off for Longstaff at 60-70 mins you’d imagine