Newcastle United vs Fulham - 16/12/23 @3pm (No Live TV)

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If there's no Gordon, do we reckon Isak on the left from the start with Wilson up front, or Joelinton on the left and Longstaff in the middle with Bruno and Miley?

Based on how Isak has looked last few weeks, I’d go Wilson up top and Joelinton left.

Pretty frightening prospect, they've just put 10 goals past their previous two opponents, and conceded zero.

Very tough time to face Fulham. 

Palhinha is also absolutely class, such a brilliant player.

I hope we can start to get our big players fit and back soon, and start to build.

Great to hear Botman, and possibly Barnes are close, we got Burn, and Longstaff on the field midweek, also Wilson, really hope we get our season back on track starting here would be massive. 

1 hour ago, NUFCDoog said:

Nailed on defeat this like. Like has been said Gordon injured, potentially Trippier too, squad wise we're worse off than this time last week.

Can't be arsed with us playing at the minute, next few weeks are going to be grim as fuck.

Howay, man. We're still a very good side. They're in form, but we're at home and we'll be on it. 

I think we might find an element of relief or a weight lifted. Not to say they didn't want to qualify but more from the workload.

Even with Trippier and Gordon out, we could still field.

Dubravka 

Tino

Lascelles 

Schar

Burn

Longstaff 

Bruno

Joelinton 

Miggy

Wilson

Isak

27 minutes ago, mondonewc said:

We'll batter these tmoro, expect a positive reaction 100%, it's what we do now, 4-0

No chance. They’ve scored 10 goals without reply in their last two games and look miles better at the back with Tosin in the team. We’ll take the lead as a reaction to Wednesday and run out of gas, again, to throw it away to a draw.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

No chance. They’ve scored 10 goals without reply in their last two games and look miles better at the back with Tosin in the team. We’ll take the lead as a reaction to Wednesday and run out of gas, again, to throw it away to a draw.

They weren't playing against us!

This game will probably have the same feel as the Brentford one in September - run of 3 defeats going into the game with confidence not particularly high.

It won't be a pretty game at all tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Who says?

My eyes and ears 😁. Hope I'm wrong just a bad feeling on this game. 

I thought the atmosphere was a bit flat on Wednesday. Cant see tomorrow being any better. 

7 minutes ago, Sifu said:

This game will probably have the same feel as the Brentford one in September - run of 3 defeats going into the game with confidence not particularly high.

It won't be a pretty game at all tomorrow.

We have form of playing Fulham just before Christmas, always horrible games .