Newcastle United 3-0 Fulham (16/12/23) | Reaction: pg 33 | Goal-posts: OP

Disco

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

What have I missed? :lol:

Craic from the sheep game in chat showing up elsewhere. :lol:  Apparently I'm very bad at trivia, and they've renamed the bottom of the table after me, like cunts.

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

- 16 minutes of additional time in total this game, this stupid new time wasting rule needs ditching, it's absurd. No wonder players are dropping like flys.

They should stop wasting time then.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Craic from the sheep game in chat showing up elsewhere. :lol:  Apparently I'm very bad at trivia, and they've renamed the bottom of the table after me, like cunts.

I believe you started it with "The Liquid" after I had one bad game. On my birthday. You did this :lol:

Great result and great to bounce back.

Has to be said, but that's the second season running when we've been in a dip, played Fulham, and they graciously had a man sent off in the first half, paving our way to a much needed comfortable win. Like last year, the red was a VAR upgrade from yellow and Miggy scored. Last time was at their place, but it was a springboard for about 15 games unbeaten, Carabao included. What I'd give you for that this time.

Bruno was class, great to see Miley score, and a clean sheet! Roll on Chelsea. Howay the lads!

Marco Silva: “Congratulations to Newcastle, they won the game. It wasn’t our fault for them to have such a quiet game. In my opinion, a strange & poor performance from the referee from the first moment until the last moment. I am not just talking about the red card. They didn't check the elbow (on Jimenez).”

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Only one replay but it didn't look a red to me at all. Was it the arm that made the crucial contact?

His arm :lol:. It was his whole bodyweight flying into Longstaffs head.

Edited by nufc123

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

One of those short term injuries that lasts 5 weeks, has a set back in training that delays it a further 3 weeks before pulling up injured 20 mins into their comeback and requires surgery. 

I'm just furious Eddie didn't foresee the injuries and leave them out today to prevent them.