Newcastle United 1-3 Notts Forest (26/12/23)

Disco

This game would be totally different if we started Livramento over Burn. They're getting through us constantly down there. If that persists its down to Howe. Tino didn't deserve to be dropped to begin with. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Almiron has to go man. Completely done with him.

Won't be surprised if we end up losing this now. My God.

He's stinking the place out and is a clear weak link every week now. Get Barnes in on the left and Gordon on the right when fit until we get a replacement in the summer.

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Fourth or fifth one, poor refereeing that’s he’s escaped a booking . 

At least 3 of them against Bruno as well. Last one was a snide one. 

Solid first half. Started off a little slow, but we quickly found our feet and displayed some really nice stuff on the pitch. Bruno and Miley look quite confident with the ball today. Isak as well. I would also add that the ref and his team had a good half as well - credit where credit is due. Super annoying that Almiron gave the ball away in injury time, of course that lead to Wood scoring [emoji38] We'll win this in the second half.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Almiron has to go man. Completely done with him.

Won't be surprised if we end up losing this now. My God.

Why? He never really had the angle to shoot and the pass was the better option. Why we had 3 players back, none of which made any sort of attempt to close down either the player in possession, or Wood is why we conceded.