Liverpool vs. Newcastle United: 1/1/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

8 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Almiron! With his right foot!

I recall a right foot goal away against wolves assisted by Gayle? And a tidy finish against the destruction of Bournemouth in the magnificent Steve Bruce tactical masterclass. 

If anything he's regressed and now the right foot doesn't even enter the field of play 

I hope all this negativity doesn’t filter through to the fans at the game. I know we’ve been shit recently, but we can beat these lot with some organisation and belief, so I'm spreading some positivity out there in the universe. Besides, a week of training and some preparation will put us in a far better place than we’ve been for the last 2 months or so 

I find it makes it easier to watch the game when you have already resigned yourself to a loss against teams like this. If were at full strength I'd probably be more scared of losing, it would hurt more.

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

I find it makes it easier to watch the game when you have already resigned yourself to a loss against teams like this. If were at full strength I'd probably be more scared of losing, it would hurt more.

I did that last season, it only works if they score straight away 

We'll either be shit and get well beaten, or play well and fall victim to a bullshit refereeing call, lucky deflection or misfortune allowing a poor Liverpool side to win.

Anfield is an absolute graveyard, we could come into this having won 10 on the spin and I'd not fancy us at all.