FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Can't see it on S4C listings, but it's defo on Sky Channel 965 at least (BBC One Wales), hopefully not in Welsh language, but should have a Welsh centric with the pundits, comms etc. possibly on the iPlayer as well, but can't tell.

If you go into the settings (on Sky Q at least) and change the audio language to Welsh, it sometimes gets you English commentary. At least it did on Thursday night on S4C. 

Don’t mind Wrexham but if we get them it will be on “ Wrexham till I die” on Disney Plus and we’ll be made out to the world’s richest team when in reality we can’t spend our owners wealth because of FFP and the bad guys against plucky Wrexham. Media frenzy will ensue with them gagging for an upset to suit their narrative.

Ronnie Radford and Mickey Thomas goals non-stop if Wrexham. Some JDT retro anecdotes from his time with us if Blackburn.

The quality of goals would vary drastically. But the quantity virtually identical.

5 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Just realised this is midweek too

Yeah, which, allocations aside, is one of the main reasons for preferring Blackburn over Wrexham.

No-one wants to go to Wrexham midweek.

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Blackburn midweek is perfect for me, I can hopefully start getting some loyalty points back, we should win and it's not too far away.

This probably a view echoed by many.

And as has been mentioned, some excellent midweek Ewood memories in the not too distant past.

13 hours ago, Paullow said:

Can't see it on S4C listings, but it's defo on Sky Channel 965 at least (BBC One Wales), hopefully not in Welsh language, but should have a Welsh centric with the pundits, comms etc. possibly on the iPlayer as well, but can't tell.

Channel 864 on Virgin as well.

I'd much prefer Blackburn. Wrexham just feels like it would be perfect for their documentary to ramp up how we're the richest club in the world and plucky Wrexham defied the odds

9 hours ago, SteV said:

This probably a view echoed by many.

And as has been mentioned, some excellent midweek Ewood memories in the not too distant past.

Circa 20 years ago went there midweek by car, we ended up at the same petrol station twice ffs :) Driver lost all hope and went to the nearest police station for directions haha, took us 7 hours to get back, fun times. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Id love to get down to Ewood again. Was there in 2009 for a 3-0 loss. Jason Roberts double and Nicky Butt sent off. We were hopeless. 

I went when we lost 3-1 under Allardyce.  Martins scored for us.  Tugay for them and someone else scored two worldies, from memory.

Shit performance, top away end. 

Always used to go to Blackburn away as a member, do away tickets even still potentially go to membership stage? We will have a big allocation. 

39 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I went when we lost 3-1 under Allardyce.  Martins scored for us.  Tugay for them and someone else scored two worldies, from memory.

Shit performance, top away end. 

Bentley, was there too

28 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Always used to go to Blackburn away as a member, do away tickets even still potentially go to membership stage? We will have a big allocation. 

Potentially, although demand is so high amongst ST holders with low points, that its never happened since the takeover.

Tbh, given how many members we now have, opening a few hundred tickets up to 60k+ people would probably be a right bun fight.