Newcastle United vs. Luton Town: 3/2/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

We were electric that night in 92/93. Best performance I'd seen an NUFC side put in. 

...probably got surpassed at the next game (if it was Bristol City)

The last two games will have done wonders for our confidence (well, really the last four should) and it will be great to be home again. I think we’ll beat them comfortably.

The only nagging doubt in my mind is it will be the third game in a week for the same group of players.

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The last two games will have done wonders for our confidence (well, really the last four should) and it will be great to be home again. I think we’ll beat them comfortably.

The only nagging doubt in my mind is it will be the third game in a week for the same group of players.

Same for Luton though?

1 minute ago, TRC said:

Same for Luton though?

Fair. I'll be honest - I have no idea what the state of their squad is.

They've had a great week and I could see a bit of a letdown here. On the other hand, they've been in pretty solid form since early December.

18 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Fair. I'll be honest - I have no idea what the state of their squad is.

They've had a great week and I could see a bit of a letdown here. On the other hand, they've been in pretty solid form since early December.

They have some decent players to be fair. Probably the most fun and well balanced of all the promoted teams. Still think they go down though, unless forest get a 10 point deduction. 

Luton have got great fight in them, as we found out at their place. But they’re not going to come to SJP and do anything. We’ll comfortably win this. I think it’ll be 3-0 to us, more if Isak or Wilson play. 

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Wilson was meant to be back for Villa right? Hopefully he's atleast on the bench for this. Maybe Barnes if we're lucky.

Ahahahahahahaha! If he’s back for Blackburn it’ll be a bonus, he’s the footballing equivalent of my DPD delivery guy - always nearly there.