Newcastle United vs. Luton Town: 3/2/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Confidence should be sky high but i worry about Isak and with Wilson now being a perma crock, who is grab our goals?

Luton will come for a game this Saturday. 

5 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Wilson was meant to be back for Villa right? Hopefully he's atleast on the bench for this. Maybe Barnes if we're lucky.

Joelinton was meant just miss the City game, Barnes and Anderson in December, Willock early Jan. ...

12 minutes ago, TRC said:

Joelinton was meant just miss the City game, Barnes and Anderson in December, Willock early Jan. ...

Sounds like we are on track then. 

Edited by Solitude20

Need to keep Barkley quiet. Whenever I see these he seems to be the one that's making them tick and certainly caused us problems in the reverse fixture. 

Is Townsend injured? Didn't seem to be playing last night and is another that played well in the reverse and can't be doing with the former player scoring bullshit again.

16 minutes ago, alexf said:

Need to keep Barkley quiet. Whenever I see these he seems to be the one that's making them tick and certainly caused us problems in the reverse fixture. 

Is Townsend injured? Didn't seem to be playing last night and is another that played well in the reverse and can't be doing with the former player scoring bullshit again.

Aye Barkley and Townsend thought it was 2016 again or something when we rocked up. 

40 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Absolutely typical that they to get a nice moral boosting win just before we play them. 

Yeah and after us getting bummed by Villa n’arl, oh hang on. We’ll win this :indi:

45 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Absolutely typical that they to get a nice moral boosting win just before we play them. 

In the grand scheme of things they've done us a favour beating Brighton

We can't be worrying about Luton at home if we're wanting European football

Edited by jack j

They have grown into this season really well, and have become more of a pressing side than they were at the start of the season. I don’t think they will over commit to the press against us after what we just did to Villa though, leaving space for Bruno to exploit would be a nightmare for them.

A direct low block for the first 45 at least is what I’m expecting so it’ll likely be a tough game for us, as always an early goal would be massive.

Edited by Nine

Almiron, Gordon and Murphy have the pace to ruin them. Possibly switch it up (won't happen) with Burn, Botman and Schar as a 3 Livramento and Trips wingbacks, Bruno and Longstaff or Miley in centre Almiron in 10 and Murphy and Gordon up top