Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/2/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Wouldn’t mind going to a back 3/5, not ideal at home maybe, but we look more solid. It’s also the only way I can think of that gives Miley a much needed break, at least until Anderson and Willock return.

I think Barnes will start. Either because Gordon is playing up top in place of an injured Wilson, or on the right. Miggy has looked miles off it since getting ill. 

They’ve not been in great form since the turn of the year. Save for battering Swansea in the cup. 

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

I think Barnes will start. Either because Gordon is playing up top in place of an injured Wilson, or on the right. Miggy has looked miles off it since getting ill. 

They’ve not been in great form since the turn of the year. Save for battering Swansea in the cup. 

I really like Barnes and would like to see him as much as possible. I'm fine having Gordon play RW.

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Or since almost getting sold. 

Or since he's just an normal average Premier League winger who has good and bad spells throughout a season.

12 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Bruno needs to get his booking so he misses the Arsenal game , its the only game we have left that is pretty much a write off with or without Bruno.

That's the spirit

13 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Bruno needs to get his booking so he misses the Arsenal game , its the only game we have left that is pretty much a write off with or without Bruno.

We beat Arsenal 3 months ago.

Still remember that FA Cup replay against these in the 91/92 season. I was at the first game that got abandoned due to heavy fog during the 1st half and they let everyone in for half price for the rearranged game which saw a crowd of over 25,000 turn up, our average being 18,000 at the time. 

Lost on pens, still remember Alan Thompson getting sent off rightvon front of us, and I'm pretty sure that was Ardiles last home game in charge.