Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

In fairness, I took - and still hold - the view that trying this team again was fair enough, and if it wasn't working then fuck it off. It clearly isn't working at this point so, yeah, howay. 

Watching Austria under Ragnick the other night and seeing how well they pressed and unsettled France, I can't even imagine what he'd do with your lot.

This is all on Southgate. He's just another of these PFM managers man. No real thought, plan or direction to anything that he's doing.

To have this level of talent and play like this is so unacceptable.

I haven't even got a stake in the game and it's annoying me so much man!

Just now, Yorkie said:

In fairness, I took - and still hold - the view that trying this team again was fair enough, and if it wasn't working then fuck it off. It clearly isn't working at this point so, yeah, howay. 

Aye this was basically me as well, thought maybe something would click but that was fucking shocking. 

Just now, Ben said:

Fair, but have you seen the players we have? Not to mention the ones currently sitting on a beach in Ibiza 

This is the first tournament where I think the talent argument is even credible tbh and that's mainly because of Bellingham and Rice developing. Previously the talent has been overhyped.

We have good players but even if they were as good as people think they are, I'm still not sitting here thinking we have more talent overall than France and possibly a couple of others.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Absolutely. 

I'm disappointed by how much we wilted once they scored, but that doesn't feel system based. Definitely need to change it up though

Just now, Checko said:

Ellen White is a much better pundit than Joe Hart. Think she has a very natural TV presence as well.

Shrieking voice though

Denmark have had free reign down our left because Foden keeps drifting central, he's clearly got one on him so put him at 10 and give us some width and defence on the left with Gordon, it's not rocket science!

They’re still saying the same things. “We need to get on the ball more”. “We need fresh legs”.

WE NEED A CM AND A LW ON THE PITCH. Then the other stuff happens.

I wish Watkins was better. I’d rather see Gordon come on for Trent and maybe someone for Foden - maybe not. I feel like we’re being gaslighted.

Edited by leffe186

Thankfully the last tournament we see this pricks manage England. Think he has 2 more games in him, 3 at the very best.

Fraud.

Just now, TheHoob said:

Richards saying the change he'd make is Kane off for Watkins [emoji38] come on man. 

He's right though, we need a more mobile striker up front and someone to press their backline.  Kane doesn't do that.