Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

Such a Southgate performance so far, Serbia couldn't get out of their half pre-goal but now just surrendering possession to them.

I think England have been superb. They haven't created loads but they've been in so much control and they ooz class.

Bellingham just feels like he has something that nobody else in this team does and it's pure self belief. He doesn't seem to need system safety blankets or feel scared of consequences - just pure he is him stuff and he loves it.

I’ll be happier when we get a second goal, all the possession looks nice but they really need to get more shots on

Just now, Gallowgate Toon said:

Bellingham just feels like he has something that nobody else in this team does and it's pure self belief. He doesn't seem to need system safety blankets or feel scared of consequences - just pure he is him stuff and he loves it.

He's going to be the best player in the world. Unflappable and an indestructible mentality and maturity.

Maybe take TAA off, drop Foden into the centre, with Bellingham coming further back and Gordon on the left. Needs something as they left is non existent. 

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Foden can’t get into the game at all, feel like him and Kane naturally move into the same pockets of space.

When we’ve had the ball for a period he’s been involved, but they’ve had more of the last 15 and he’s just been trying to close people down.

The thing I like is that when Gordon comes on he’s going to tear them a new one on the left. Just wish we had a normal LB.