Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

Just now, midds said:

To have failed to test Martin Dubravka with a single shot on target yet is about as damning a stat as you can get

They said he’d made the third most saves so far this tournament. Southgate absolutely determined to bring that average down for wor Dubs 

1 minute ago, Bizza said:

CB and keeper playing passy, we're fucking losing lads. GET IT FORWARD.

This is absolutely the problem. Tempo. I'd be fucking screaming at the cunts. 

I started doubting Southgate after he bottled that game against Croatia in 2018, I couldn’t stand him after he bottled the final against Italy and now his mere presence on that touchline fills me with so much fucking rage I can barely stand to watch it. He’s a loser with a loser’s mentality.  An absolute coward! I’d genuinely rather have Steve Bruce managing the team right now.
it doesn’t matter if we win this game because we’ll lose the next one. Just get us out of the tournament so we can rid ourselves of this hopeless prick! 

6 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

1988, 1992, 2000, 2014 were all dog shit. This has the hallmarks of an Iceland 2016 which was also shit.

At least played against sides in thoaw tournamenta that Costa Rica aside were a lot better than they've played against here.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Loving the bews 😂

Arent they justified?

England squad calls for much more football than endless crosses.

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They said he’d made the third most saves so far this tournament. Southgate absolutely determined to bring that average down for wor Dubs 

Aye but we all know though. Get it on target and there's a decent chance of it going in, he hasn't improved in the last 6 weeks [emoji38]

I don’t think even Southgate believes in the balance of this front four. Just thought he could get away with it against relative minnows and then be proven ‘right’