Semi Finals: France 1-2 Spain, England 2-1 Netherlands

Disco

Is there a general lack of interest in this, looking back to other tournaments the hype was always unreal, pretty meh or am i just a miserable cunt :lol:.

We've slowly got better and grown into each game throughout the knockouts. Hopefully we peak on Sunday.

Really is a wonderful finish from Watkins. Absolute bullseye, picking out that exact hexagon on the net. Wonderful, wonderful goal; sort of thing you'd see from Isak.

It's great watching the delicious tears from people complaining it wasn't a penalty and that Netherlands were robbed.

They were shite all game and never looked like scoring a second

Edited by mikejaxer

Oh my fucking god.

Heard the both neighbours scream laughing when I did. :lol:

Step up Mr Oliver Watkins, fucking hell. What a finish, textbook from him in that position. Brummie must be absolutely buzzin, I know I would be so proud. Brilliant, didn't think it would end in the 90 but so good. 

Better again from the last match. Spain are playing better than us, no question, but to get to another final seeing what I've seen over the years is absolutely remarkable. I invite all of the haters to eat my entire arse.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Is there a general lack of interest in this, looking back to other tournaments the hype was always unreal, pretty meh or am i just a miserable cunt :lol:.

Probably because most people fell asleep after 65 mins