Marc Guehi

gdm

Just been watching the Transfer Show on Sky Sports News, talking about Guehi the host just proclaimed "these spending rules aren't fair, its all about protecting old money!"

The other guy says this is something all the Premier League teams voted for so we can't complain.

1 minute ago, Elliottman said:

Can we not keep these helmets out of threads? What happened to braindead Twitter? 

This. Stop pistong these fucking ”people”

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

And this is why I wage war against those claiming to be ITK

Can we please issue a ban on posting this whopper, Casey and Burnsie etc on here? It’s just giving them the attention the sad bastards crave. 

4 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Can we please issue a ban on posting this whopper, Casey and Burnsie etc on here? It’s just giving them the attention the sad bastards crave. 

Brurnsie maybe but I think he's blocked everyone.

Sean tho has been spot on numerous times. 

3 hours ago, Memphis said:

Again, as I've said before regarding ITKs - whenever you see one on Twitter, think to yourself, "Why would this person have any information?" I can understand why a journalist might have information - they are disseminators of information, and agents and clubs might use that to their advantage in giving them relevant information. NUFCWill or whoever has no such status. Why would anyone in a position to know any of this information that is HIGHLY HIGHLY proprietary and potentially damaging to any deal give that info to NUFCWill or anyone else? Why would they jeopardize their job to give some random fucker a few more likes on social media? How are they or the club given any advantage by that?

The truth is these guys take slivers of info from any and everywhere and blast it out. Occasionally they'll be right purely by luck. But if they were truly connected, they'd rarely be wrong. 

Please be a smart consumer of information. Save us from this shit.

Good Morning GIF by PEEKASSO