Edmond Tapsoba

Yorkie

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Kicker mentioned the buy out clause but that they would potentially look to sell at €50/60m if the right offer came in. 

So not what the tweet says? I’m confused. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

So not what the tweet says? I’m confused. 

Bunk posted this in the Transfer thread before 

Don't know how reliable kicker.de is but was having a read around and they wrote this yesterday about Tapsoba:

"The transfer fee proposed by the Saudi Arabian clubs for Tapsoba (25, contract until 2028) would have to be well over the 50 million euro mark to have even a rudimentary chance of success. Tapsoba's fixed transfer fee is a whopping 95 million euros.

"If Bayer were to accept an offer of more than 50 million euros, the transfer balance so far this summer, which is at a minus of around 27 million euros, would suddenly become positive."

Saudi clubs here refers to clubs in Saudi who were apparently interested. But 50m EUR minimum seems like a fair starting point for him.

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

Feel like @Yorkie has a reliable track record on thread timing so am off to get his name on my shirt.

Kind of you to remember my Trippier and Tino successes. Dele Alli may yet also sign, too.

5 minutes ago, Chris L said:

need to stop making threads too early like. its jinxing every transfer rumour [emoji38]

I'm firmly in the 'no thread 'til bid accepted' camp.

This stuff would be ideal for the transfer rumours thread, if only that thread wasn't used for realistic transfer targets, for which there's also a thread. 🙄

He’s probably their most important player. He won’t come cheap at all; we’re talking as much or potentially more than Guehi.

Great player. Would be very happy with either tbf. 

22 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Brave of us to go after a bloke deemed untouchable mind

We tried ?

I'd hope we haven't gone in without some encouragement from his side or are we, if it's true, being used as a flush ?

Edited by madras

As if one of the most expensive and sought out defenders in the world is a plan B for fucking Guehi... obvious bullshit by Downie and Ornstein. Maybe the club 'leaked' the info but come on.. 

My only wonder if I'd they wanted to see if they could get guehi for around £50m when it's clear we can't and have to spend more we've thought well if we have to spend premium we may as well buy premium which seems odd logic if we were looking for a right winger too but maybe that's pipe dream unfortunately