Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 28/09/24 @ 12:30 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

hmm tricky one to call, am not usually optimistic against City

but this time think it might be different 

we were unlucky to lose this fixture last season having come into it on back if 3 successive league defeats and getting knocked out of the league cup - most were surprised with how good the performance was

around this time last year City lost a few games without Rodri, including to Wolves in the league and us in the cup 

also we're usually much better at home - so hopefully we can really get at them and and take advantage of no Rodri and KDB

Expecting nothing other than defeat, and no real complaints about that. My only demand is that this game doesn't knock our form and confidence for the Everton game. But it would be a struggle to do that right now anyhow...

Hope we can get something to scrape back the lost Fulham points, is the way I'm looking at it.

I’m seeing a draw for this one 2-2

They’ve played quite a few games in a short spell and potentially have a few key players out. We really need that energy off the crowd and keep a high level of energy/intensity. 

No Rodri or De Bruyne is massive, as I’ve been saying since the start of the season I just want to see the performances get better and a result is a bonus. 

A really tough string of games are coming up, go into this run and play like we have and almost everyone will be sick to death by November.

Edited by Nine