Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

People who go to games to watch about 60 minutes by going to the toilet/ for a pie at 35 minutes and leaving at 80 odd...must be made of money/not actually like football. If its parking. I always manage to get out within 20 mins of FT and enjoy the walk through the city to the car parking a bit further away. I just dont get it at all.

People who go to games to watch about 60 minutes by going to the toilet/ for a pie at 35 minutes and leaving at 80 odd...must be made of money/not actually like football. If its parking. I always manage to get out within 20 mins of FT and enjoy the walk through the city to the car parking a bit further away. I just dont get it at all.

Bloke in front of me got up and walked out after 80 minutes on Sunday and I went off on a massive rant about people leaving early only for him to return a few minutes later having been for a piss.

Because we're ........ .......... FC. We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen...

its always dull/detestable clubs that sing this as well, who are at best average, have always been average and probably always will be.

cough Sunderclass cough

Because we're ........ .......... FC. We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen...

Is that the one Arsenal always sing? Pretty slow tempo, never known the lyrics or heard more than "Arsenaaaal.... ARSENAAAAL EEEFCEE!". I can't bloody stand it, it's so shit.

Is that the one Arsenal always sing? Pretty slow tempo, never known the lyrics or heard more than "Arsenaaaal.... ARSENAAAAL EEEFCEE!". I can't bloody stand it, it's so shit.

Sunderland sing it as well I think.

"Because we're suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundeeeeeeerrrrrrllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... Sundeeeeerland FC. We are by faaaaarrrr the greatest team, the woooorld has eeevver seen!"

You's are 9th in the English Premiership man you absolute spackers.

Yeah. Whoever they're facing invariably nick it off them and start singing it louder though :lol: