Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The easy ride Stuart Pearce has got and the belief in the media that he is a good manager.

Done nothing of note and seems total shite.  Who gives a shit though, he's got PASSION (show that penalty v Spain)

Oh and Garth fucking Crooks, frog-eyed pig.

Aye. Pearce has done the grand sum of sod all to be regarded by FA as a supposedly good coach. Annoyed the fuck out me when he was pimping himself out for the England job before the Euros.

Guest neesy111

Why are ppl surprised by the state of the game in this country when you have people like Trevor Brooking, Gareth Southgate and Pearce in charge of various youth and development aspects of the FA and they have not a shred of evidence they are doing anything about the problems faced with national game in general.

At the "Team GB" game today and some blatantly English twat was draped head to toe in Brazil gear, even had the flag wrapped around his shoulders acting like Mr. Pentacampeão. Don't get me wrong, I only ventured into Boro to see the likes of Neymar, Silva and Pato etc. strut their stuff but hearing "LET'S FAHKIN AV EM BRAZIL" in his thick cockney accent for 90 minutes made me want to piledrive him (the wrestling move, not some weird gay euphemism).

At the "Team GB" game today and some blatantly English twat was draped head to toe in Brazil gear, even had the flag wrapped around his shoulders acting like Mr. Pentacampeão. Don't get me wrong, I only ventured into Boro to see the likes of Neymar, Silva and Pato etc. strut their stuff but hearing "LET'S FAHKIN AV EM BRAZIL" in his thick cockney accent for 90 minutes made me want to piledrive him (the wrestling move, not some weird gay euphemism).

:lol:

I'm disappointed everytime he is questioned he isn't reminded that chasing a Euro spot he put a goalkeeper, A FUCKING GOALKEEPER, upfront instead of the striker he had on the bench.

Doesn't even talk a good game.

I don't like Pearce either, but weren't they 5-0 up when he did that?

I'm disappointed everytime he is questioned he isn't reminded that chasing a Euro spot he put a goalkeeper, A FUCKING GOALKEEPER, upfront instead of the striker he had on the bench.

1-1 according to the web.

Man City fans who don't remember weren't fans when they were poor patronised side who never achieved much now sneering at other clubs who aren't lucky enough to be funded by oil riches about how they're not 'top teams'

AVB's shit voice, shit stance on the sidelines, shit chat. I know there's the Bobby connection but I really think the guy is a bellend. All that stuff about telling the players to celebrate goals by going over to him and his talk about Chelsea since going to spurs is just poor decision making by him

AVB's shit voice, shit stance on the sidelines, shit chat. I know there's the Bobby connection but I really think the guy is a bellend. All that stuff about telling the players to celebrate goals by going over to him and his talk about Chelsea since going to spurs is just poor decision making by him

What's that all about??

Last year, there were several articles about how he'd told the players to come over and celebrate with him after a goal to build team spirit. Was incredibly fake and happened a couple of times but was a load of bullshit really as by most accounts he was disliked

Last year, there were several articles about how he'd told the players to come over and celebrate with him after a goal to build team spirit. Was incredibly fake and happened a couple of times but was a load of bullshit really as by most accounts he was disliked

'load of bullshit' by the press more like.

Normally I wouldn't believe it but Im sure I remember something on BBC sport along with a few others. Also, I remember him gesturing to his players to come over a few times. Maybe you've got a point tiresias but hes never struck me as being that likable - managing Chelsea certainly didnt help

Manufacturing that is woefully fake if true, although who knows.

He was always going to be up against it at Chelsea but I think the footballing world need a few more young "exciting" managers coming through the ranks.

Don't really want Spuds to do well next season for obvious reasons but in a strange way I hope he does a descent job there too.

I think there was a little ambiguity, i think he could well have slightly madly demanded the players celebrate in a specific way, but clearly some members of the chelsea squad were leaking / briefing the press against him (coughfrankcoughlampardcough) and could well have taken him trying to get the squad to celebrate together or something to show the fans they were a unit and it got twisted a bit

Normally I wouldn't believe it but Im sure I remember something on BBC sport along with a few others. Also, I remember him gesturing to his players to come over a few times. Maybe you've got a point tiresias but hes never struck me as being that likable - managing Chelsea certainly didnt help

Think it was the sun that claimed he said all this about the payers should respect him and celebrate with him but it was all a load of bollocks really.

Sure he was just saying how the players on the pitch should respect everyone on the bench and in the squad because they are going the same emotions.

Certainly don’t think AVB was given a fair crack at Chelsea. I think he made mistakes and tried too hard to stamp his authority but I definitely can see him being a success in the future weather that be at Spurs or somewhere abroad.

Guest antz1uk

Think it was the sun that claimed he said all this about the payers should respect him and celebrate with him but it was all a load of bollocks really.

Sure he was just saying how the players on the pitch should respect everyone on the bench and in the squad because they are going the same emotions.

Certainly don’t think AVB was given a fair crack at Chelsea. I think he made mistakes and tried too hard to stamp his authority but I definitely can see him being a success in the future weather that be at Spurs or somewhere abroad.

as above, but also i think abramovich backed all of this at 1st then bottled it when he realised it was going to be like turning around a tanker and this would take time. however i do think he was trying to be too agressive with the older players when he maybe should have massaged their ego's a little, ala pardew style, man management has to be up there too

1-1 according to the web.

Didn't he help win a penalty in the dying seconds which was then hit wide?