St James' Park

Delima

Are they not where family enclosure was years ago? Think they're sport bar now? Good view compared to level 7.

Could be yeah, L6 Leazes. Just marked as Corporate on the stadium plan.

So they're the ones in front of/beneath the Leazes exec boxes. Could be that they haven't sold the boxes for the game and the putting the seats associated with the boxes on sale? Or more likely just labelled wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Metro have revealed that the original plans for the station at SJP included a direct entrance into the ground which was later scrapped due to safety concerns. No doubt they would have had to have had turnstiles in the Metro station to allow for this, and that most of the time they would be closed.

Only been able to bud for these recently as the city has the hotel capacity at long last.

Lenny Henry earning that knighthood.

Well it wasn't going to be for his 'comedy', was it?

It's all in the timing, for example that line is better for waiting a month and a half to post it.

• 5 weeks later...

Was sat in the Leazes end on saturday and noticed the influx of woman at a match and kids, but not excited kids, the ones that dont look interested.

The Leazes is like a morgue, im old school and have noticed its getting worse at the match now for atmosphere but around me is shocking, i very rarely sing now as id be "on my own" , it seems not acceptable anymore.

I need to move, its shit

Was sat in the Leazes end on saturday and noticed the influx of woman at a match and kids, but not excited kids, the ones that dont look interested.

:lol: why would there be an influx of them if they're not interested?

Because they know our football is boring and tedious.

:lol: why would there be an influx of them if they're not interested?

Cos i get the impression half of them have been dragged along by mummy, my dad sang his heart oot, these kids are growing up hoping for the half time whistle to go in the queue to munch burgers n fries.

[emoji38] why would there be an influx of them if they're not interested?

Cos i get the impression half of them have been dragged along by mummy, my dad sang his heart oot, these kids are growing up hoping for the half time whistle to go in the queue to munch burgers n fries.

I noticed a few disinterested early teen kids when I was last there, assumed it was kids that had grown up and got sick rather than a new influx