St James' Park

Delima

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/716/453200921317846325ab.jpg

:(

Looks the brilliant stadium it is there, now with Sports Direct plastered all over the front of both stands and the top of the Gallowgate, it looks pretty disgusting and cheap as f***. Next summer, I fully expect red and blue seats to go in.

They'll get plenty of showing the way attendances are heading.

Look at all those different advertising boards around the pitch.  Now we mostly only have SD plus a few Northern Rock and Puma.

From the True Faith match report:

Having arrived in the nick of time at Vile Park, humping a true faith flag to be told by a steward on the turnstile all flags were verboten following fears of an anti-Ashley protest (that never happened beyond having a home-made leaflet put into my hand in the coach-park afterwards), yours truly made a late dash to some security hut to leave said 12 x 24 ft banner carrying the words: WE ARE THE MAGS - TRUE FAITH - NEWCASTLE UNITED (admittedly this is pretty subversive, like), rather fetchingly put together in an Italian style three stripe horizontal number, with the surprisingly good natured security gadgie. My weak response to the notification a “blanket ban” shouldn’t include a flag (did you see what I did there?) didn’t charm them into allowing the flag into Vile Park. Funny that.

Cannot believe we are asking other clubs to ban all banners incase they are protesting against Ashley and even moreso that other clubs are willing to comply especially at a club like Villa who are fond of the odd banner themselves.

http://a.yfrog.com/img620/9135/l1ahsg.jpg

Posted on TT.

:jesuswept:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously ??

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously ?

:cheesy:

Thats epic SHIT ! This shit just got biblical!  :memelol:

Im glad am fucking off to canada for two fucking weeks, gonner be laughing my self to sleep the neet, laughing on the plane for 11 hours and will laugh all through the holiday. 

Howay Stu defend that muck  :lol:

A coordinated plan nation wide to "vandalise" sports direct shops with Newcastle united signs would be quite ironic.

Ah, man, that would be sooo good.

Stuff of dreams. Stuff of dreams!

Seriously. I'm well up for that, like. :lol: I've got the Ipswich branch covered, for sure.

JUst go to sports direct, try summik on and s*** in the changing rooms.

We need to do something they'll notice.

We could put a big sign on the East stand? Oh fuck no, he's just done that....erm...I'm out of ideas.

Doing things like this just alienates the fans even more ffs. There's sports f***ing direct.com signs all over St James ffs, subs bench seats, Gallowgate stand, on top of the roof, out front. I mean everybody knows he owns sportsdirect ffs, you can't miss the sodding link between NUFC and sportsdirect, christ.

St James is just one big advertising hoarding thesedays. What a bell end Ashley is ffs, cringeworthy, total cunt of a bloke