St James' Park

Delima

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

Absolutely incredible how much space there now is for actual revenue-generating adverts if we so choose.

:lol: not trying to be deliberately argumentative, because there's nothing wrong about what you're pointing out, but I just find that such a gloomy take. "Thank God that awful shit has gone, now we can plaster our gorgeous stadium with new awful shit!" I know, it'll actually benefit us this time but still, I wish things weren't that way.

Just dearly hope they leave the East Stand fascia alone, and ideally the Gallowgate. If they want a big one, stick it under the windows on the Leazes, and leave it at that. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: not trying to be deliberately argumentative, because there's nothing wrong about what you're pointing out, but I just find that such a gloomy take. "Thank God that awful shit has gone, now we can plaster our gorgeous stadium with new awful shit!" I know, it'll actually benefit us this time but still, I wish things weren't that way.

Just dearly hope they leave the East Stand fascia alone, and ideally the Gallowgate. If they want a big one, stick it under the windows on the Leazes, and leave it at that. 

I agree, but to be honest, I rarely notice any of the adverts [unless they are SD] when watching the match. It really only makes a difference in an empty stadium. 

31 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

They will stick it where it can be seen I would imagine. With the East Stand being the lowest end and opposite the cameras I’d be amazed if it’s not out there.

27 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Should definitely be what the surrounding area of our new stadium should look like in Leazes Park to be fair. 

If they are doing Neom imagine what they can do for the new stadium:smitten:

Edited by PauloGeordio