Rona.... KAKA - best player I've ever seen tbh

Guest Knightrider

Ronaldo is why I love football, watching him tonight man, that's what football is all about, did anyone see the little trick he did on the touchline, he didn't have to do it, no-one was close to him and a team-mate was miles away, he did it to amuse himself, I love that kind of spirit. He's just a pure joy to watch.

http://home.socal.rr.com/kfa/images/kleenex.jpg

Guest Knightrider

Do we think he'd have been as good anywhere else, I mean anywhere? I don't think so. Fergie has got something noone else has IMO, the ability to bring the VERY best out of players no matter what standard they are.

He's made for Man Utd and the Premiership, or maybe it is the other way round, either way it is a lethal combination and why all the top players should make the Premiership their 1st choice of destination, because it toughens you up and forces you to adapt to a different change of pace whereby if you master it, well the effects were on show tonight as Man Utd ripped the Italians apart with ease at times.

Guest Knightrider

Ronaldo is why I love football, watching him tonight man, that's what football is all about, did anyone see the little trick he did on the touchline, he didn't have to do it, no-one was close to him and a team-mate was miles away, he did it to amuse himself, I love that kind of spirit. He's just a pure joy to watch.

I need them watching wor lot, the pain...

The Irish pundits, mainly Eamonn Dunphy, don't think Ronaldo is that good at all and pretty much say you know nothing about football if you think he's the current best player in the world.  It's so hilarious.  :lol:

They won't have "Stevie", "Xavi", or another of the two-syllable lot at LFC up there instead by any chance, would they?

He actually said those 2 were useless after Liverpool knocked out Barcelona.  mackems.gif

Tonight he called Rio Ferdinand a tramp, it's comedy gold.

OOhh.. i thought Scy ask you to do masturbate... here i got some vaseline spare :lol:

The Irish pundits, mainly Eamonn Dunphy, don't think Ronaldo is that good at all and pretty much say you know nothing about football if you think he's the current best player in the world.  It's so hilarious.  :lol:

They won't have "Stevie", "Xavi", or another of the two-syllable lot at LFC up there instead by any chance, would they?

He actually said those 2 were useless after Liverpool knocked out Barcelona.  mackems.gif

Tonight he called Rio Ferdinand a tramp, it's comedy gold.

Is he your comedy commentator, then? I like the sound of him. :lol:

Zidane had the vision and sense of occasion, Ronaldo the striker was awesome in his prime, as was Shearer, while Ronaldinho is a bag of tricks, but for sheer panache, Ronaldo beats them hands down. Given his age and position, he is the best player I've seen in my lifetime, and tonight's performance just confirms this. He is unplayable and to think he's only 21 is scary. Awesome player and I for one am glad he's playing in our league.

Obviously just that aye.

Possibly the daftest of your daft threads HTT.

OOhh.. i thought Scy ask you to do masturbate... here i got some vaseline spare :lol:

You are fast becoming my most favourite poster on here and I mean that in all seriousness. The utter randomness of your posts is absolutely delightful. Keep up the good work.

As for Ronaldo, Christ he was good again tonight. If he isn't the best in the world, he's certainly the best in the Premiership. He makes Rooney look positively ordinary by comparison.

Guest NickR

He's good but come on, he's overrated. He's no Henry. Ashley Cole shuts him down every time he plays him. Ronaldo is quiet at times also don't forget

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I think HTT is a bonus ball. I think putting the kettle on for him is like a scene out of 300

Amazing player. I think he'll make a mistake if he is to leave Man Utd at this stage of his career. I simply don't see any suitable environment for him at Barcelona, Real or at Italian football. Manchester United and Alex Ferguson are perfect for him.

He seems to have everything, not just in football, but in life too. Crucify him tbh! :lol:

Zidane had the vision and sense of occasion, Ronaldo the striker was awesome in his prime, as was Shearer, while Ronaldinho is a bag of tricks, but for sheer panache, Ronaldo beats them hands down. Given his age and position, he is the best player I've seen in my lifetime, and tonight's performance just confirms this. He is unplayable and to think he's only 21 is scary. Awesome player and I for one am glad he's playing in our league.

agreed, he´s relaxed, and plays with a smile on his face, and is more effective on the big stage than ronaldinho.

awesome

agreed, he´s relaxed, and plays with a smile on his face, and is more effective on the big stage than ronaldinho.

awesome

That is a total myth.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I would far rather have Ronaldo in our squad than Ronaldinho. That's not to say he's the best player I've ever seen by any means though.

He's a very, very effective player, but a long way short of the best I've seen.

I actually think he's best suited to the Premiership, because his basic style is to run at defenders and take his man on, rather than pass. If I were Real Madrid, I wouldn't be looking to pay mega-bucks for him.

Here's at least four players for now I've seen better than Ronaldo.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6508/ronaldo1ij8.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1794/zidane1mf5.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1330/20020426bresciabaggioat7.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7026/r59707164045fw5.jpg

Feel free to add several more folks.

Ronaldinho is definitely better than Ronaldo. What Ronaldo does that Ronaldinho doesn't? But Ronaldinho's shot accuracy is significantly better than Ronaldo. The latter still scores bags of goals but he achieves so by squandering another bags of chances.

That said, Ronaldo is trully one of the bestest footballers in the world now.

Ronaldinho is definitely better than Ronaldo. What Ronaldo does that Ronaldinho doesn't? But Ronaldinho's shot accuracy is significantly better than Ronaldo. The latter still scores bags of goals but he achieves so by squandering another bags of chances.

That said, Ronaldo is trully one of the bestest footballers in the world now.

You're also forget his on pitch intelligence, vision and range of passing is far superior.

2J, where standeth you on Romario?

Can't compare them as obviously Ronaldo is more all rounded but then again I rate Romario as the 2nd greatest goalscorer of all time after Gerd Muller. Will Ronaldo go down as the 2nd greatest winger of all time after say George Best/Garrincha etc, nop.

Don't know how to post a photo, but Thierry Henry. Fucking hell, he was unplayable for about 4 seasons - always scoring for fun and setting up more than most strikers ever would. Just looked up his stats for Arsenal: For 5 seasons he scored at least 24 goals and only dropped below 10 assists twice. In the league.

Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo has been bang on this year, but best player you've ever seen? Bloody hell... if he keeps this up for another 2 years maybe. You can't stake that sort of claim on 3/4 of an amazing season and a couple of good but inconsistent ones.