Players in public

Guest hindu times

Kanji and Cubaricho, is this your famous southern hospitality?

Aye, why the hell not lads

We are brought up well!

As a matter of fact, if anyone from this board finds themselves in Orlando then send me a message and I will definitely buy you a pint.

Tbh, the only player Ive heard the 'but he was s*** in school...' about is Peter Ramage. Even people I know who went to school with Ameobi say he was absolutely class at school.

he certainly was.

Played football with Ameobi's cousin many moons ago and he was class as well.

Shearer was at Scotswood sports center on Saturday for Grainger Boys Fun day, Al's son was playing for Redhouse Farm in the mini Tournament, wears NO.9 :lol:

Scored a couple of goals from what ive been told by a youngun who played against him.

Shearer was at Scotswood sports center on Saturday for Grainger Boys Fun day, Al's son was playing for Redhouse Farm in the mini Tournament, wears NO.9 :lol:

Scored a couple of goals from what ive been told by a youngun who played against him.

i hope he does the one arm celebration

Alan Smith on Vacation in Orlando, spotted him in a local bar downtown, I of course had to tell him how I felt about being relegated and all that...

What bar?  I saw him downtown at BBQ Bar last week.

BBQ Bar actually. Hah! You speak to him? He had a lot to say actually...

Naw, he brushed me off pretty much after I told him I was a huge Newcastle fan.

I walked up to him and pointed at him and said "Alan Smith" and he nodded and then I forced a chat out of him for a good 10 mins or so.

So what did he say?

I walked up to him and pointed at him and said "Alan Smith" and he nodded and then I forced a chat out of him for a good 10 mins or so.

So what did he say?

- Club is massive, but was run poorly (wow really??)

- Ashley is not a good owner and the club have no money

- Would like to stay if Shearer is manager (of course he would with the wages he makes for doing nothing)

- Shearer & Ashley have a poor relationship b/c Shearer was messed about

- Owen is already gone (wow really again??)

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Fat Sam signed him and its been a mess with the revolving manager's door

- Need stability

May have mentioned more, but nothing earth shaterring or something we didn't know.  He didn't really seem too bothered about relegation, although he was a decently nice person i guess?

- Would like to stay if Shearer is manager (of course he would with the wages he makes for doing nothing)

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Need stability

May have mentioned more, but nothing earth shattering or something we didn't know.  He didn't really seem too bothered about relegation, although he was a decently nice person i guess?

Well he has been through it before (surely that's a sign).

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Need stability

May have mentioned more, but nothing earth shattering or something we didn't know.  He didn't really seem too bothered about relegation, although he was a decently nice person i guess?

Funny, when I met Graeme Souness who recently was sacked at the time, and I told him how I was a Newcastle supporter - He APOLOGIZED to me that it went the way it did and how things didn't work out at the club. 

Guest firetotheworks

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Need stability

Funny, when I met Graeme Souness who recently was sacked at the time, and I told him how I was a Newcastle supporter - He APOLOGIZED to me that it went the way it did and how things didn't work out at the club. 

Thats the thing with Souness. As shit a manager as he is, and all of the stories of discipline etc, of all the stories about him with fans, 100% are about him are about him being a warm, likable and thoroughly decent bloke who will go out of his way for you.

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Need stability

Thats the thing with Souness. As s*** a manager as he is, and all of the stories of discipline etc, of all the stories about him with fans, 100% are about him are about him being a warm, likable and thoroughly decent bloke who will go out of his way for you.

It's true. I've met him twice now and he is a courteous and friendly bloke with a surprisingly good sense of humour. Not what I was expecting at all.

Guest prestonj1989

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Need stability

Thats the thing with Souness. As s*** a manager as he is, and all of the stories of discipline etc, of all the stories about him with fans, 100% are about him are about him being a warm, likable and thoroughly decent bloke who will go out of his way for you.

It's true. I've met him twice now and he is a courteous and friendly bloke with a surprisingly good sense of humour. Not what I was expecting at all.

Agreed. The one time I met him he was very friendly. Top bloke.

- In Orlando for 3 weeks

- Need stability

Thats the thing with Souness. As shit a manager as he is, and all of the stories of discipline etc, of all the stories about him with fans, 100% are about him are about him being a warm, likable and thoroughly decent bloke who will go out of his way for you.

Same applies to Alan Smith though. He's a top lad, just a shame he's a shit player/

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/16/article-0-055C377D000005DC-277_468x627.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/CasanovaRuffin/tobias_funke.jpg

http://www.fashionisspinach.com/images/1007/nevernude.jpg

Tbh, the only player Ive heard the 'but he was s*** in school...' about is Peter Ramage. Even people I know who went to school with Ameobi say he was absolutely class at school.

he certainly was.

Played football with Ameobi's cousin many moons ago and he was class as well.

Aye, he was in the team that was a year younger than me when i was at Walker Central, certainly decent like but was a bit of a dick iirc.

Guest palnese

Saw Charles N'Zogbia in town today with a brother.  I think it may have been Baheng but his hat was distorting his face.

;D