Players in public

Guest hindu times

534313_10150809021807322_598067321_9656898_1657164290_n.jpg

Mate posted this on Facebook. Forster and Williamson (and child :aww: )

Is that Fugazi with Willo!?

:lol: :lol: b******

:aww:

Spitting Dabs!!  :lol:

:lol:

Whey he is gormless like...

Just saw Tiote come skipping out of Newcastle College with a certificate in hand . . . . not sure what that was about . . . .

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/north-east-news/2012/05/20/newcastle-s-cheick-tiote-wants-to-learn-geordie-79310-31005967/

Not the kind of quote from someone intent on leaving anytime soon.

thought that myself when i read the headline, but when you read what he actually said .... “I’m really pleased to have passed and much more confident about my English as a result,” he said.

“I just need to work on my Geordie now.”

blatantly tongue in cheik ....

:okay:

Olly Bernard at Fed Brewery last night, he was doing Grainger Park Boys Club Presentation night..  Looonngggg neet he looked sick :lol:

Mind £200 he got for doing should have eased the boredom.

:D

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg151/scaled.php?server=151&filename=dsc8199j.jpg&res=landing

Our former keeping coach Simon Smith (sat behind Bobby, never celebrated our goals) was in the Trafford Centre in an England tracksuit today along with loads of youngish lads in the same kit.

Went out last night on a student night in Wakefield where I live, went to the bar and noticed Cameron Jerome was there with his friends. Glanced at his friend and asked if it was him and he shook his head saying it just looks like him, Jerome turns round and says "The fucks he looking at?" referring to me :lol:

This other lad asked me if I'd been asking if it was him and I said yes and he confirmed it was him, then saw his mate in toilets he was like 'He gets it all the time'.

Just walked past Joe Kinnear at Central Station. Gutted he never called me a c*** like.

He might have just thought it.

As if Joe Kinnear is capable of not saying something that he's thinking.

Saw a Range Rover coming down the Great North Road which had a number plate than very much looked like it spelled 'Heskey'.

Could it be ? :lol:

Doubtful. Heskey's already in Ukraine, sent to shock the English crowds into a frenzy upon his arrival on the pitch in place of Rooney. No way Jacky Butland was actually gonna make this trip.