Albert Luque (now retired)

James

I still rate Luque as a player, but he clearly doesn't fancy English football. His game is all about technique and touch, which is top class. The top teams though have players with commitment and heart. He hasn't shown enough of that here so he's probably better off elsewhere.

I hope the toon get into europe next season and they get knocked out by an albert luque hat trick. He is better than shola,duff, etc etc etc and has shown a damn site more that the over rated injury prone little huckle that is owen!

after this i no longer support the toon and i will laugh my balls off when he scores about 15 for ajaxthis season!

I am not a football manager by any stretch but pattinson better than luque??????

Not likely I would be better than pattinson if i was blind and had two broken legs!he is 100% s****

this page needs this post

I hope the toon get into europe next season and they get knocked out by an albert luque hat trick. He is better than shola,duff, etc etc etc and has shown a damn site more that the over rated injury prone little huckle that is owen!

after this i no longer support the toon and i will laugh my balls off when he scores about 15 for ajaxthis season!

I am not a football manager by any stretch but pattinson better than luque??????

Not likely I would be better than pattinson if i was blind and had two broken legs!he is 100% s****

Its a brilliant post.

Its a brilliant post.

i'm thinking of getting it put on a T-shirt

Its a brilliant post.

I have it written on my Mug so i can read it everytime i am having my morning Coffee.

Its a brilliant post.

I have it written on my Mug so i can read it everytime i am having my morning Coffee.

by a mug,on a mug

oh the irony

Its a brilliant post.

I'll be able to recognise you next time then.

Surely we would have been better off loaning him to them in order for him to either impress Ajax or another club in the hope of generating a fee for him next summer?

Really can't understand letting him go for free.

Imaging what we could all do with £15m?

What a total fuking waste.

Disgusting, not only should someone be shot, someone should be taken to court for incompetence, then shot.

displaying my ignorance.. but what's this about 15million? .. we bought him for 9

Disgusting, not only should someone be shot, someone should be taken to court for incompetence, then shot.

displaying my ignorance.. but what's this about 15million? .. we bought him for 9

His wages & signing on fee. (approx)

Wages I think.