Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would fucking despise him and think he was the most odious cunt in the game.

He is a cunt though.  Yesterday proved it in my book.

He's in a stressful job so you sort of half forgive him for going on like a bellend. I've seen you (not just you like) kick off calling other posters pricks over things said on a football forum ffs :lol:

He's supposed to be a role model.  How the hell can the FA and all the authorities go on with their respect campaigns when Ferguson goes on like that.  You can see where Man Utd's players get their cuntish behaviour from as well.

Aye, but that's the FA's fault for not punishing him not his. I cannot defend his behavior on the sidelines, or his players' on the pitch, but the vitriol displayed by some make that argument come across as more of an agenda.

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would fucking despise him and think he was the most odious cunt in the game.

Ironically, if he had ever managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, he would have been sacked a long time ago.

He's supposed to be a really nice bloke outside of the game as well.

he is supposed of the left politically but all his actions are of the right. he's in favour of privelage when it's him and his that benefit and very much an "i'm all right jack" attitude.

Guest neesy111

I don't give a shit about his "off the field" conduct, it's what he does as a manager that we're criticising.

He's a fucking CUNT!

Amen!

he is supposed of the left politically but all his actions are of the right. he's in favour of privelage when it's him and his that benefit and very much an "i'm all right jack" attitude.

Very much this.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

If Alex Ferguson was manager of us he would walk on water. What is the ages of people on here

31, how about you?  You get this about players like Suarez "Oh, you'd like him if he was scoring goals for you guys"  Yeah, and the majority of everyone else would still hate him, including the Liverpool fans who currently adore him - and for exactly the same reasons.

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

Well said.

If Alex Ferguson was manager of us he would walk on water. What is the ages of people on here

31, how about you?  You get this about players like Suarez "Oh, you'd like him if he was scoring goals for you guys"  Yeah, and the majority of everyone else would still hate him, including the Liverpool fans who currently adore him - and for exactly the same reasons.

I always said I loved Bellamy but could completely understand why other fans would hate him, and he was nowhere near the worky ticket Suarez is.

Guest Slippery Sam

Genuine question:

Does Ferguson get away with his 'antics' (disgraceful behaviour, if you ask me) during their European games?  Does he continue with his 'antics' when they are playing in europe?  I suspect not.  If not, why not?  Why do the FA/English referees continually let him get away with his obnoxious carrying on?

I hope the St James' crowd let Dean know exactly what they think of him the next time he 'officiates' here.

Had a mini-argument with my Man U supporting workmates today. Apparently every manager does what Ferguson does all the time. Urgh.

Yes i  work with some too, who think the same sad way. Lets not forget this is a man who stood by a player who kick a fan in the stands. another who went out on a football field aiming  to hurt a fellow player. . The man wants to win and win at any cost,and he will bully anyone who stands in his way.