Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Pardew should have kept quiet about it from the start. Fella loves the sound of his own voice.

Ferguson can fuck off with the dig at the club though, fucking childish old tosser.

He said absolutely nothing wrong (Pardew) here :lol:

It's one of those instances where you just keep your trap shut regardless of how you feel, the moment's passed and nothing you say will change anything, all it serves to do is attract negative attention. And that's what's happened.

I susupect evryone except man u fans and mackems thinks fergie is just being a big c***.

Liverpool fans certainly are going by my facebook but it's not like they wouldn't take any chance to have a dig I suppose :lol:

Liverpools fans would hate him if he said B-Rod was the best manager in the World :lol:

Not sure if I want Pardew to respond and make Ferguson look an idiot or be the bigger man and keep quiet.

I know what I would do personally but I think the quiet option would be the best. Having a massive rant then the person you are letting off about doesn't responds is a right kick in the balls :lol:

If I was Pardew I would be desperate for the press to ask me..

" I am not going to respond, I was brought up to respect the elderly"

"We was told the manager of the biggest club in the world had been draggin our names through the mud, but I can't find Tito Vilanova mentioning us anywhere."

Replace Vilanova's name with Brendan Rodgers' and you'd get Fergie convulsing with temper.

He might be the same with other clubs but Ferguson does seem to have an awful lot to say about us.  Last year, he used his programme notes to have a go at the NE media - not sure how he is qualified to pass judgement on them and the previous year, he was having a go at our fans.  Does he do this to Reading or Villa or Norwich?  For some reason, he does seem to have an issue with us.

"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday.

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it and he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I've given him by the way.

"The Press have addressed every possible avenue over this. The only one they've left out is Barack Obama! He's too busy.

"That's unfortunate but I'm the manager of the most famous club in the world. I'm not at Newcastle, a wee club in the north-east. But that's a fact of life.

"I was demonstrative, but I was not out of order. But that's the way I am. I'm an emotional guy.

"Some managers [Pardew] shove linesmen on the pitch and make a joke of it. I'm not making a joke of it. It was a serious decision and I think the goal should have been disallowed.

"The problem for me and Manchester United is that the profile of the club is huge."

Wow. He's got some serious problems really. (Ferguson).

Pardew should have kept quiet about it from the start. Fella loves the sound of his own voice.

Ferguson can fuck off with the dig at the club though, fucking childish old tosser.

He said absolutely nothing wrong (Pardew) here :lol:

It's one of those instances where you just keep your trap shut regardless of how you feel, the moment's passed and nothing you say will change anything, all it serves to do is attract negative attention. And that's what's happened.

It was something that brought on a lot of fan anger and media attention, he was obviously going to be asked, he gave a fair answer and Ferguson has made a fool of himself in reply.

I know Pardew says too much at times but he is the manager of a big football club, he will be asked questions all the time by the press. We can't expect him to sit there and 'no comment' his way through every time.

I am glad he responded to be honest, we all thought Ferguson's actions during the game were ridiculous and I am glad the club are backing the fans in acknowledging it.

"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me. He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wednesday.

"He shoves a referee then makes a joke of it and he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable and he forgets the help I've given him by the way.

"The Press have addressed every possible avenue over this. The only one they've left out is Barack Obama! He's too busy.

"That's unfortunate but I'm the manager of the most famous club in the world. I'm not at Newcastle, a wee club in the north-east. But that's a fact of life.

"I was demonstrative, but I was not out of order. But that's the way I am. I'm an emotional guy.

"Some managers [Pardew] shove linesmen on the pitch and make a joke of it. I'm not making a joke of it. It was a serious decision and I think the goal should have been disallowed.

"The problem for me and Manchester United is that the profile of the club is huge."

Wouldn't that normally be enough for the FA to charge any other manager by the way?

he has a real issue with leting go of anger- he cant , he simmers away over things for literally years.

He does indeed that's true, yes.

Think that's the end of the "friendship" between Pardew and Ferguson then.

Hopefully that'll be the end of us going for their players. Sunderland can have the garbage Ferguson doesn't want.

Wouldn't that normally be enough for the FA to charge any other manager by the way?

"Normally" :yao: