Dyer given permission to talk to West Ham, fee agreed

iklgizmo

Guest Toon83

I'd take Steed Malbranque in a heartbeat.

I second that notion, Malbranque would be a great signing for us

Guest Toon83

Malbranque is the best out of the bunch and Milner could be moved into the attacking role if need be

I'd take Steed Malbranque in a heartbeat.

Meaning we'd have Milner, Geremi, Solano and Malbranque all competing for one place. I'd rather have Murphy. Especially if there's a chance we'll go with 4-5-1.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Malbronk would be a shit signing for us in terms of we don't need him. Need some fucking defenders pronto.

It would seem fitting for Dyer to end up at Spurs. He will now follow the Ginola career arc to anonymity.

Goes to Spurs for a season plays well below expectations (with only the briefest flashes of competatnce) then get injured and/or dropped from the first team goes onto even less fashionable club in Birmingham (sorry brummie) for almost nothing then fails to ever regain fitness, retires then writes book about being an "England International" that no one reads.

The End

Ginola was superb for at least one season at Tottenham, arguably his best year in England. Won Player of the Year.

yeah, but nobody reads his book.

Didn't Malbranque say his missus didn't want to move away from London? That was the reason why he wouldn't even negotiate with Boro.

Did't Rob Lee say he wouldn't sign for Boro because they were too far north.