José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I know we were playing out the result, but I wish he'd just ran at them when the space opened up. His dribbling ability is actually class.

Pity he's such a one-footed player, would have been a decent chance if he tried that shot on with his right.

Guest Stephen927

How come he doesn't get a look in with the national team? Monreal seems to be the back-up for Capdevilla, why isn't Enrique considered?

How come he doesn't get a look in with the national team? Monreal seems to be the back-up for Capdevilla, why isn't Enrique considered?

I'm happy for it to stay that way tbh. I like him being our hidden gem.

Guest Stephen927

I'm happy for it to stay that way tbh. I like him being our hidden gem.

Fair point. The worry is he might start to feel like he has to move to a bigger team or back to La Liga to get a look in.

Guest Stephen927

Always remember Ronaldo getting no joy attacking him so Ronaldo switched flanks and ended up with an assist.

One of the few wingers I've seen give him a tough game was sitting on our bench today.

Guest Loven11

The amount of times wingers knock it past him and he just outpaces and outstrengths them is quality. O0

Oh aye, I f***ing love that like. 

Long may it continue.

The lad is absolute class, and the longer he does not get any recognition from media and other managers, the better for us.