José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

• 3 weeks later...

I had a sad thought while watching the match today.  He's the only player I trust 100% when he's on/near the ball or being challenged but he won't be able to play for us forever. :weep:

There will be a day when he's not here and that will be a sad day.

On another note, had a great game today.

I had a sad thought while watching the match today.  He's the only player I trust 100% when he's on/near the ball or being challenged but he won't be able to play for us forever. :weep:

He wants to end his career here he's said.. just hope the turbocunts in charge don't take matters into their own hands.

Guest malandro

He wants to end his career here he's said.. just hope the turbocunts in charge don't take matters into their own hands.

At the rate he’s going one of Europe’s big guns will be in for him at the end of the season. The club might possibly turn down a big transfer fee, but I can’t see Jose turning down a double your money deal.

He cant be too far off getting a call up to the national side - he is better than the current left backs in the squad

Unfortunately I dont agree, players like Arteta should have been picked as well when they were eligible for selection, Bosque dosent pick players outside of the Top 4 in England.

You don't know who I am, but this is nonsense I'm afraid, there is/was no space for Arteta in the Spanish squad, he simply isn't good enough, look at the players he would be challenging for just a place in the squad ffs.

Capdevila is a wonderful left back but I think within a couple of years Jose could get called up.

He cant be too far off getting a call up to the national side - he is better than the current left backs in the squad

Unfortunately I dont agree, players like Arteta should have been picked as well when they were eligible for selection, Bosque dosent pick players outside of the Top 4 in England.

You don't know who I am, but this is nonsense I'm afraid, there is/was no space for Arteta in the Spanish squad, he simply isn't good enough, look at the players he would be challenging for just a place in the squad ffs.

Capdevila is a wonderful left back but I think within a couple of years Jose could get called up.

defensivly he is better than capdevila, in possession he is often sloppy though. get this right and he could become a world star.

Stupid booking though.

yes, yes and no.

No for i'd have smacked the blind cunt for being such a biased easily fan influenced cunt.

But Enrique's paycheck suggests he should have kept calm, and overall the right thing to do.

Official's were a joke today, yet another inept display in supposedly one of the worlds greatest leagues.

defensivly he is better than capdevila, in possession he is often sloppy though. get this right and he could become a world star.

And then he'll be gone. :lol: :(

IF we had another quality LB I would love to see Jose play on the left wing, he can cross a ball, has pace and strength to beat players and would work hard to help put the fullback.

Then Jonas could play right wing and HBA in the middle

IF we had another quality LB I would love to see Jose play on the left wing, he can cross a ball, has pace and strength to beat players and would work hard to help put the fullback.

Then Jonas could play right wing and HBA in the middle

Leave him where he is imo.